BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm NOT ready to make NICE!

*****DISCLAIMER*******
This contains BAD WORDS!!!!!

Sorry for the interruption in blogging services yesterday. I was ~rolls eyes~ explaining to a co-worker/parent of a student in the school WHY their child has the lyrics to Carrie Underwood's song "Before he cheats."

According to HER I am TEACHING students that it is ok to drink, slash tires and destroy property. I further am using "inapproprate" language such as "tramp". (see lyric.com for the complete song.) THEN as if that wasn't enough her son comes racing by calling another gilr a "punta" (translation from Spanish/English=Bitch/whore/prostitute) OH but I am the one who taught him THAT?!?!?!?!

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU AND ALL YOUR LITTE double standards. You are SOOOOOO worried that your child is being influenced by the teacher and the songs of Carrie Underwood???? He has ALREADY learned it at home from his 16 year old older sister WHOM is a mother of a 6 month old. HELLLLLLOOOOOO?????

OH but in the words of IAI: FUCKY FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!! BULLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSHHHHHHIIIIIITTTTTTT!

The end result was I had to collect ALL the song lyrics sheets and CENCOR the "inapproriate" song.
So what did I do?
*giggles*
~rolls eyes~ Besides get me a Xantini? Dan you know me too well!

I replaced it with this one:

Dixie Chicks - Not Ready To Make Nice Lyrics
Forgive, sounds good
Forget, I’m not sure I could
They say time heals everything
But I’m still waiting

I’m through with doubt
There’s nothing left for me to figure out
I’ve paid
a price
And I’ll keep paying

I’m not ready to make nice
I’m not ready to back down
I’m still mad as hell
andI don’t have time
to go round and round and round
It’s too late to make it right
I probably wouldn’t if I could‘Cause
I’m mad as hell
Can’t bring myself to do
what it is you think I should

I know you said
Can’t you just get over it
It turned
my whole world around
And I kind of like it

I made my bed and I sleep like a baby
With no regrets and I don’t mind sayin’
It’s a sad sad story
when a mother will teach herDaughter
that she ought to hate a perfect stranger
And how in the world can the words that I said
Send somebody so over the edge
That they’d write me a letter
Sayin’ that I better shut up and sing
Or my life will be over

I’m not ready to make nice
I’m not ready to back down
I’m still mad as hell
andI don’t have time
to go round and round and round
It’s too late to make it right
I probably wouldn’t if I could‘
Cause I’m mad as hell
Can’t bring myself to do
what it is you think I should

I’m not ready to make nice
I’m not ready to back down
I’m still mad as hell andI don’t have time
to go round and round and round
It’s too late to make it right
I probably wouldn’t if I could
‘Cause I’m mad as hell
Can’t bring myself to do what it is you think I should

Forgive, sounds good
Forget,
I’m not sure I could
They say time heals everything
But I’m still waiting

9 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Christina_the_wench said...

Can't stand the Dixie Chicks, but so damn proud of you for not killing that parent. *claps and hands her another drink*

Jen said...

You go girl! Love the Dixie Chicks!!!!!

Christina said...

You rock! Love that song!

Redroach said...

Send me their address.
As a fellow teacher I will find them and administer justice.

We have to watch out for each other you know.

Be thankful that you don't teach history and have to wade into the nasty little dispute that is religion.

I feel your pain.

TV

Superstar said...

Mama: We are studing "lrical poetry" and well what better way tpo "teach" it than musically? LOL ;o) OK so in my humble world...I got some miles out of it.
~rolls eyes~ OK I get that Natalie is not my favorite singer...But I really like that song. I really do. Don't agree w/ them or thier political views...but as a songwriter...I enjoy that song!

Wenchy: LOl ;o) Thank you! Maratini's anyone???

Jen: ~bows~ Tank you!

IAI: LOL OH yes Ms Plath! I thought about her "Sex without love" poem...Or how about one of her many takes on death, poems??? LOL ;o) I barely understand her! LOL ;o)

Snow: Thank you! AHHH I appreciate your support!

Thomas: Really??? IAI has the contract on so many in PHX that I should share the "wealth" LOL ;o)

Can I introduce youto my little friend????

Superstar said...

Rain: OMG if "tramp" was a problem...can YOU just imagine the "issue" w/ the metaphore of a penis and a horse?!?!?!?
~rolls eyes~

Christina: I try to use music as often as possible to "duke" it out! LOL ;o)

Just telling it like it is said...

I feel your pain...
what your child had a seizure what was his temp 104.7.
Me: did you give him mortin or tylenol...
Parents:NO
I vay

Jim McKee said...

I think Natalie Maines is irritating and obnoxious. (I used to have a crush on her, until she started talking.)

But, in the spirit of full disclosure, I am a BIG fan of her husband's show ("Heroes").

Mama en Fuego said...

too bad the Dixie Ho's don't actually know shit about song writing. How about brining in some Eminem. He's "colorful" but the man is a lyrical genius.