BRAIN FREEZE: So I was watching "Two and a half Men" last night and the character "jake" kept getting a "brain freeze" from drinking his "slushie too fast. (ALWAYS FUNNY). This got me thinking...And I started to remember all the times it happened to me. Now, while I am not nearly a "touched" as "Jake"...(He is touched by something, but I am here to tell you, that boy isn't touched by the hand of GAWD!) I have been known to drink a slushy too fast on a HOT day. Let's take TODAY for example. IT's 102 degrees by 11am...I am supposed to take kids outside? *hysterical laughing* NOT....
Today started out fairly nice. SO I THOUGHT! I bought my very own DVD player for my classroom, so that I don't have to "sign up" to use one of the 4 available TV/DVD duo's that I must share with 25 other teachers. ~rolls eyes~ Don't get me started!(LAst weeks memo from our Principle stated that "No movies unless approved by me...teach...blah blah, indidcating that EVERY teacher was showing a movie...now suddenly there is a "shortage"???? ~shakes head~ WHATEVER...ANYWAY, OK...Turns out that the "digital" DVD player I bought is not "compatable with my 1999 TV set. ~shrugs shoulders~ Great. WTF?!?!?! YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU HOOOOOOOO Mr. W.~waves hand for assistance~ I have a "guy job" over here (OH for those of you who don't know me...I have "designated "guy" jobs. 1. garbage and 2. electronics. Not that I don't KNOW how...just, I don't WANT to.) OK back to my story.
So there I was....All the parts needed and no way to make the TV compatable with the DVD player. *CRAP* ~trumpets sound~ Here comes the Vice Principle with my Compatable TV ~Angelic sound and a beem of light from the heavens~ I have my VERY own for the WHOLE rest of the school year. *GASPS* ~claps hands~ Thank you! MORALE of the story? uy your own and you can do what you want.
PHOENIX SUNS: Anyone see that comeback last night?!?!?! Yeah, I switched it on (I only watch the last 4 min of the game *yawn* ) So turns out my thoery that B-ball is all about the last 4 min is true eh?!?!?! LOL ;o)
Paris Hilton (IAI forgive me...this is too funny) needs a Jail to serve her time! OK so turns out miss Paris Hilton MIGHT get out of her jail sentace as the "LA Jail"because it is "overcrowded"....SO Our very own Sheriff JOE Arpaio has offered his "tent city" for Ms. Hilton. BAWWWAAAAHHHHHHAHAAAAAA...Sheriff Joe said on a newcast this morning, "I offer an "equal opportunity" jail here. We can accomidate her, pink underware and all."....
~waves hand~ YYYOOOOOOOUUUUUU HOOOOOOOO, PARIS?!?!?!?!?!


10 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Did you know you can cure a brain freeze by touching your tongue to the roof of your mouth? Try it, it works.
I would pay good money to see Paris the Skank in Tent City!!! Ha!
I can't wait for the 100+ degree days
Sincerely, resident of the southwestern U.S.
i haven't had a good does of brain freeze in forever. I may hae to remedy that soon!
Welcome to teaching and the last three weeks of school
you must teach, but NO MOVIES, despite the fact that there is a different field trip every day and your final grades are due six days ago.
Sometimes I want to find an administrator and start strangling.
My last brain freeze was from a frozen Margarita andit was well worth it!
I am going on record to say that Paris will not do jail time. In my best George Bush accent "Not gonna happen, wouldnt be prudent!"
It kills me that its 110 Deg. there and we think its a heat wave when it gets into the 70's here.
Only rain thinks 70 in Michigan
is a heat wave. *rolls eyes*
Paris + 100 degree weather + a tent + no big ass white sunglasses = My kind of entertainment. Bring it on and videotape that stuff!
IAI: That would be the BEST reality TV show of the YEAR!!!!
Crass: LOL ;o) Oh did I mention the 40% humidity? I guess Monsoon season is here...*gulp* in MAY!!!!
Christina: Let's take Rain's idea and do some Te-KILL-YA margarita's!!!!!
Rain..MMMMMMMM Margaritas!!!! The thing that concerns me about the whole 100+ is that its only MAY!!! AUGUST is normally the WORST!
Wenchy: Let's go get some maratinis! LOL ;o) We will let Rainmain sit under the misters! (PSSSSTTT it should keep him occupid while we get our drink on~waves hand~)
Thomas: I normally don't say this to a ROACH...But WELCOME! LOL :o)
~puts down can of bug spray~
So, You are a teacher too??? This is my "new" career. LOL ;o) I LOVE it!
Hope you keep being a "pest" overhere!
Oh, I'm no doctor, which means I have no "patients..." I get brain freezes all the time ... I never learn ... I want the coldness inside me immediately!
I feel quite comfortable with taking out the garbage and electronics.:)
what movie did you watch?
tc
Post a Comment