BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

199...I can't believe it!

OH My Gosh!
Oh My Gosh
OH MY GOSH
~running in circle around desk~

Tomorrow is the 200th post!
~cue music~

Oh My Gosh!
~looks around~
I have so much to do to get the nominations and awards ready
Oh my gosh!
I just
*pant*
*pant*
can't
do
it
alone!
~pans to studio adience~

Here it is people. I am down to the wire for the 200th post. I have all the awards ready(figurative not real) and I am counting on all of you to visit tomorrow for the results that the Academy of Blogsphere has awarded here in the land of Bambi.

I don't want to kibbits, but we have a full on show! We will have guest performances by: IAI, Dirty Birdie, The Jammy and The one, the only Rev. Smokin Steve! Don't miss the live performances. (tape delay*snickers* incase of wardrobe malfunctions)

Can't wait, to see you all there!
~cues awards music~
~shows red Carpet and waves with mic in hand~
Hey there sugar! ~runs off to negotiate Mario Lopez's apperance~

15 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

Does my manager know I've been pimped out for free? Ike don't like that.

minijonb said...

oh! this is going to be good! :runs to get popcorn:

Jessica said...

Very exciting!!

Congrats!

WanderingGirl said...

Well, if there was any question of what I would be doing on Wednesday night!!!! I'll put on my good bathrobe for this!

Lulu (Dan's cat) said...

You must spend more timne online then my dad. I guess your lap isn't avaiable either, huh? :(

MEOWWW!

Mama en Fuego said...

Well you better make this appearance quick, I'm leaving for the glamorous city of St. Louis int he morning to die a slow death of over exposure to in-laws.

I'll be sure and wear my best camo.

{{kisses}}

Christina_the_wench said...

I bought a dress and everything!!! Gold sequins too much?

Flash said...

Tony Montana and I will be in Attendance, looking suave in our Tux's, ready to escort you from the Blogging limo to the theater to present your award and speech.

Congratulations!

Dallas DYSfunction said...

Make sure you score a gift bag...like they do at the Oscars..

Anonymous said...

I've saved a place in the front row(center).
Will Simon Cowell be here?
I don't think I'll be able to nap at all today I'm so excited.
Lots of low cut dresses and heaving bosoms.:)
tc

snowelf said...

Super,

Just got my invite! Whoo hoo!! I'll be wearing my best Audry Hepburn dress. :)

Okay, and Tc and Flash, try not to spill anything on me in your excitement since I have to wear it again in a few weeks! (I know how you guys are around the pretty chickas ;))

Happy 200, and here's to 200 more!

--snow

Crassius Maximus said...

Dig it! I'm gonna do a post called: Why Irish Italian semi pro football players from Dallas are so good looking

Superstar said...

IAI: Oh paaaalease like you have anything else better to do tonight?!?!?! Hey speaking of which, I see the Ritz "sprung" ya??? LOL ;o)

MiniJonB: Cant you wait?

Jessica: Welcome sista! Can't wait to read up on your blog!

LuLu: Dans Cat: Hey there isn't this a form of stalking?!?!?! ~note to slef for award security~

Wandering: Yo get some popcorn, choco and red licorish for the show...

Mama: Hey girl/guy I would love to read your blog! Welcome all stalkers! WHOOO HOOO!

Christina: Just you wait!

Flash: I have the limo set to pick you and my heaving boosoms up at 5pm sharp sugar!

Dallas: OH yeah ~note to self to get suitcases for gift bags worth millions~

Top Cat: Oh honey. Damn me. I should have put you on the list for the limo ~note to self to pull celeb Limo fit~ "WE HAVE to have the TOP CAT in the limo...Flash?

Snow: OH sugar, You look so fab!
*gasps*

Crass: CRAP I KNEW I forgot a award for football stuff! ~snaps fingers and rolls eyes~

Anonymous said...

oh boy a limo, will they stop if I have to pee?

snow, no worries, I learned long ago to pour my drinks into a training cup.lol

Dan said...

That's very sweet of you. But remember, YOU are the Superstar. After all, it's your name!