I'm Going Rock Climbing today with our 7th and 8th graders. WHOOO HOOOT!!! I can't wait! I am so excited! ~claps hands together~
I haven't been rock climbing in....well, lets just say I'm not sure that I should admit that...lets just say it's been about as long as it had been for the roller skating....
~claps hands~
The best part is that I got to wear comfy clothes!!!


6 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Rock climbing? are you guys nuts?
with 7th graders?
well I hope you have fun and don't get stoned.AR AR AR AR AR
tc
Ditto top cat. You're INSANE.
WHOOOO HOOOT!
I just had the BEST time!
Climb on and BALLLLLLLLAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY down!
But yeah I am insane!!!!
Wow, a rock climbing field trip???? We never did anything that cool when I was in school ... sigh!
get a mani...after
Sounds like fun to me????
Post a Comment