BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

200th Post Celebration

WELCOME TO THE 200TH POSTING OF BAMBI SUPERSTAR!!!!!!



Welcome ladies and gentleman to the 200th post of Bambi Superstar. I am your host, Shanikqua Johnson and this evening is sure to be a star STUD-D-D-D-ED one. As you can see they are arranging the Carpet for the arrival of all our stars. They will be coming from all over the county. I am here with our Biggest Superstar Mario Lopez. "Mario, can you tell us what is going through the minds of our celebraties on these kinds of nights?"

"Well, Shaniqua, It's always just an honor to be-"

Shaniqua cuts in "What? We are getting word that our very first guest is arriving"



"False alarm Mario, you were saying?"
"Yes, these events really get our hearts pumping" Mario says with his flashing smile and bubbled dimples.
"Word has it that we will be in for a night of nights"says Shaniqua. "We now will take you to our commercial break, when we get back more interviews with the stars" I would like to point out some of the very first bloggers that Bambi was introduced to. "And nothing else matters" by Yoda (yes that is his REAL name!) Smokin Steve, and "Just another Ironic Coincidence"by Ms Snowelf. "Oh here we go Mario."
~cue theme grammy music, as cameras pan out to aerial shot~


~cue music and camera's pan back in~
"Mario we are back and I am told that we are going to begin the awards." Shaniqua smiles as does Mario.

~camera pans to stage~


Our first presentors, welcome our Idols, Carrie Underware and T-Tiddy: For the catagory "Most Marketable blog". AAAAAAAAAAnd the nominees are:

"My Big fat f**kin head" Formally the "Smokin Steve" now known as "The Rev Smokin' Steve.

"The Jammy" by Crass, 100MPH and The Stevo-in-H-town",

We also have "Jim McKee.com", by Jim McKee,

Last but not least, "Grant Miller Media" by "Grant Miller"

The winner goes to: My big fat F**king head.

"WOW" Shaniqua I did not see that one coming, did you?" Oh no Mario, But I am told that it's the only site that offered items to buy. Bambi is said to have purchased a T-Shirt. Cute as a button the baby pic square on the front of Bambi's headlights!

Our Next Catagory is: "Best Weekly Posts". These are the posts that contain a weekly theme. and our presentors: Gary Hatchet ~claps~

The Nominees are:

"Da Dirty Laundry" By Dirtie Birdy, for her Man meat Mondays.

"The Jammy" by Stevo-in -H-Town

"Plethora" by Los for his "stoppage time"

"Jim McKee.com" for his Monday Mailgasms.

ANNNNNNND the winner is: Jim McKee.com for Monday Mailgasms.

~cue theme music, for commercial break~

"Mario we are back and can you believe the first two awards?" Shaniqua said. OH here comes our next presentors, for the catagory of, "Most informational": Ms Potty Mouth from SNL and Vernald Swashinwagner.

The Nominees ~said ala Arnold~ Are:

"Irreverant Antisocial Intellectual" We know here as IAI

"Da Dirty Laundry" Dirty Birdie

"Now Thats F**ked up" by Los

Aaaaaaaaaand the winner is like*giggles*: IAI, Irreverant Antisocial Intellectual!!!!

Our next presentors are known for the clowning around and antics of 2 movies Mr Ashinton Kester and Sterno.

For the catagory of "Best party blog" the Nominees are:

"Call me a Soccer Mom and Die", Christina the Wench

Kevin Charmas.com "if you can't laugh at yourself, then you are just leaving the job to someone else", by Kevin Charmas.

"That Darn Girl" by Darn Girl

"Single life in your 30's" by Bambi Superstar.

AAAAAANNNNNDDDDDd the winner goes to: "Call me Soccer Mom and Die", by Christina the Wench!!!!!!

~cue theme music~ "Mario we will be back right after these messages"

"And we are back Shaniqua" We-

"We are here at the Blogger bash awards with Mario and myself, Shinaqua Johnson. Here comes the next presenters, Braston and Julie Pitstop and the kids.

"Thank you as a family we are proud to present this next award for "Most Popular " based on the number of comments seen on the posting. The Nominees are:

"Steve Novak" my brain hates me but I hate me more. With his 300+ comments.

"Lords of Vengence" group contributor including: "The Rev Smokin Steve"

"Dan's Blah Blah Blog" where the warning is plain and simple. He too having 300+ comments, enough to cause the nausea mentioned in his warning from scrolling.

"Open Window" by Top Cat.

And the winner is~ala voice of the oldest child~: "Dan's Blah blah blog"

"Wow Mario, This should cause quit an upset in the blogging community today". We are seeing the next presenters for one of our last catagories, Best Stalker blog and Our best New Comer Blog. "First Shaniqua we need to go to our sponcers"

~cue commercial announcer~

"We are back, Mario" The award for "Best Stalker blog" our presenters are, Jaston Preston and Condola Reese.

Thank you and the Nominees are:

"A dog, a cat and a girl in a fabulous pair of shoes" by Wandering girl

"Red Hot Heaven" by Red hot sexy papa

"Lighting Bugs Butt" by LBB

"Mussings, grace and fate" by Christina

"Grant Miller Media" AKA "Rant Miller Media" by Grant Miller

The winner is: ~drum roll please~ "A dog, a cat and a girl in a faboulous pair of shoes" by Wandering girl.

Finally we have our very own Mario to present the "Life word-CRIME award". This is the blogger who has used their words to commit a crime. Thus resulting in "Word Jail". This blogger is one of the very first blogs that I started to read. Her humour and Snarky use of words is amazing and with a few short words she can bring Bambi to tears from crying so hard. She has also used her Candian influnce to best educate us on the proper uses of bodily anatomy. From this blogger we have learned words like "Balls", "Penis" or is it really "Peni". We have discovered words like, "biddyfucker" and phrases such as" that old farting biddyfucker" that brings us all to laughter and tears. She has introduced web add ons, and fun games, such as, "Feed Ishy", "Wax David", DNA and the Music Video's. This Award goes to:

"Seriously my Va-jay-jay" by Molly McMommy"

Mario, Bambi has given me a list of bloggers that no longer will be blogging and want to mention that due to this "stoppage" the catagory of "snarkyist blogger" needed to be eliminated. The bloggers know who they are *ahem* "Da Dirty Laundry" and "Everyone can just bite my azz", but Bambi didn't want to mention any names. ~coughs Bull Sh*t~

Finally, Mario, we have our last award that I ~points to moi, self~Shaniqua Johnson will present, Our "Newcomer Blog" our Nominees are:

"Wait Shaniqua we have new people visiting the blog as we speak" Mario blurts out.

"Mario we must be fair and present them to the most loyal visitors"

As I was saying the Nominees are:

"Open Window" by Top Cat

"Mist1" Must get a hobby

"MiniJonB" by MiniJon

"Bridget Jones has nothing on me" by Ms Singleton

"Dallas Dysfunction" by Dallas himself

AAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDD our last award goes to: "Top Cat" at "Open Window"

"That is it Shaniqua. I am Mario Lopez and I had a great time here at the red Carpet. Hope that you all enjoyed the show."

"Mario it has been a delight stealing-, I mean hosting with you on this 200th episode of "Single Life in your 30's". Everyone at home, have a great night and drive safe!"

~talking and fake smiles with Shaniqua and Mario continue while credits roll~

*visions of after parties ensue*

~camera pans to Nikki @ Blind Wanderings chasing down Christina the wench~

~cue grammy music~

18 Left me pearls of wisdom:

minijonb said...

hey! thanks for the nomination. i wish i could have been in the audience... but i was in rehab hangin' with all the Hollywood people.

=;-)

Anonymous said...

LMAO, now I know what you were doing instead of grading papers.
This is hilarious and the highlight of my blogging experience.
I the ever humble Top cat humbly accept this great honor and am grateful to be a part of this fantastic event celebrating Bambi's 200th post.
I look around the room and feel honored to be sharing the room with such luminaries as dan's blah blah(who's cat lulu has been coming on to me),the lovely ms snow, my favorite tongue sticker outer mollymcmo,all the nominees and finally the gracious and sexy Superstar.
Xantini's for everyone.:)
thank you
(bows)
do we have time for me to sing Catscratch fever with my backup band Josie and the Pussycats?
tc

Los said...

I'm thankful to be nominated for two awards - that is awesome!

Congrats on the 200th post, and please, stay around longer.

WanderingGirl said...

I'd like to thank all the little people...

Very, very funny! But am I stalking you, or you stalking me? It may be a mutual stalking society!

Jim McKee said...

Oh, Bambi darling (kiss, kiss), your gown is divine. Is it a Tarjay?

I didn't even know I was nominated for an award...

You like me; you REALLY like me!

(BTW, congrats on # 200!!)

Crassius Maximus said...

Dat was a good post, Supe. Very nice. Good work. Thanks fo' the nomination.

mist1 said...

Who do I have to sleep with to get an award around here?

Christina said...

I am honored to be nomonated...what is in the swag bag?

Art_Fulldodger said...

Super congrats on the 200th

WOW...It would have taken me days to write that much.

Anonymous said...

Tylenol anyone?

Flash said...

Damn...not even a nomination.

Come on Tony Montana. Looks like we got some blog revamping to do...

Superstar said...

**Hiccup***
Top Cat: I need those pill thingys *hiccup*

Flash: Hey you and Tony get in here...We have some making out to do! ~pukers up lips~

*hiccup*
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
EVERYONE is invited to the After Party over here!!!!
*hiccup*
~pour another Xantini~
WOOT WOOOOT HOOOOOT!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a great awards ceremony and after party Bambi.
It was a lot of fun and I had a great time.
Very funny AND creative.
tc

snowelf said...

Love you, Superstar Dah-ling! I had the most fab time and you are absolutely gorgeous!

--snow

(Totally dug the mock-presenters! ;))

mollymcmo said...

LMAO that was freakin funny and super cool! loved it!

congrats on the 200th post!!

And now for my acceptance speech:
I would like to thank all the motherfucking old biddy fuckers out there and all various shapes and sizes of peni's that have crossed my path and changed my life for all time.
you all rawk, thanks for the award, i'm just honoured to be in such company *sniff*

m

Christina_the_wench said...

*pulls nikki by the hair*

"Give me back my trophy, dammit! You did NOT win! No, you didn't, ho! I'm telling super!!!"

*shoves nikki into Rain and runs*

Anonymous said...

are you ok?
tc

Yoda said...

Yes, my real name is YODA!!

Congrats on your 200th post! May you have many more! I loved your awards ceremony :-)