In light that I am not feeling very well...STILL!!! What is your favorite Easter tradition, ritual, or memory?
Hope you are all havin' a great week.
*sniff* *sniff*
*acchhhooooo*
~blows nose~
Welcome back Bambi!!!! What a crazy few years it has been! I am single AGAIN, and now, I am older, wiser and thanks to several of life's curve balls, I now have all these lemons! My mission is to make us all martini's and to leave you wondering...How the heck did she make the chocolate cake!?!?!?!?!?
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 3:13 PM
12 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Man that song KICKS ASS! I love it!
thanks for posting it, I haven't seen that video before.:)
I think one of my favorite memories was as a child coloring easter eggs and then hunting for them the next day along with chocolate eggs and bunnies.
Hope you feel better, take care superstar.
tc
Get better, Superstar!!!
I always loved making the easter eggs (painting them), and going on an easter egg hunt after church on Sunday morning.
My brother and I convinced our sister (then about 3 or 4 years old) that running around the easter egg tree (a dogwood with plastic easter eggs tied on with string) really fast would make easter come sooner, therefore getting her chocolate to her faster. She almost passed out, and Mom almost killed us.
Hope you feel better soon.
Top Cat: Hey I am to please! WHOOO HOOO!
LOL ;o)
Remember finding the "rotton" one 3 months later???
BAWWAAAHHHAAA!
Los: Did you use the white crayon and dip in the dark colors?? LOL ;o) Pre-black light awesome!
Wandering girl: That is so funny! My sister and I were sooooooo mean to each other when we were kids...(who am I kidding..we still are he he he he h)
ROFLMAO! I can just see "angry Momala"!!!!
Oh wow, my brother and I uses to dye the eggs using the food coloring. We would each write the names of the people that we wanted to make an egg for.
The night before easter we would put all our eggs in a basket in the living room and the "easter bunny came". As we got older the hiding places got more difficult. My mom used to worry to make sure all the eggs were found because she did not want a surprise in the middle of the summer
hope you feel better, i say go with iai's suggestion, booze, really booze helps :)
i like the easter eggs.....and oooooooooooooooooooo CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE AND MORE CHOCOLATE!!!!!
i am catholic so of course its about the whole spiritual thing of the holiday, but yeah chocolate pretty much sums it all up for me.
white chocolate, milk chocolate, chocolate eggs, chocolate bunnies, those little chocolate eggs with fillings like peanut butter......
can you tell i'm on a diet right now?!? LMAO!!!
doing the cabbage soup diet right now and its working, but damn CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!
m
CHOCOLATE
m
Since I'm Jewish, I don't have any strong Easter traditions, but eating so many Cadbury eggs that I burst has become a recent fun tradition.
Turning the corner and seeing the gigantic chocolate bunny and basket full of Peeps. Dreams come true!
Hope you're getting better.
I always let my sister find those.:)
tc
Watermelon seed spit fights in the backyard. Those rawk!!!!!!!
Easter Memory, Me and my brothers getting our Hockey gear and playing on the street. and every year, kids from all over would trickle over to play, to the point where people blocked the street with their cars so we can play....
It was always cool to do that. For that one day, it seemed like the block pulled together. and we were the ringleaders.
Get better soon.
Post a Comment