Anyone else watching the fab new show on Showtime, "The Tudors"????
Can I introduce you to King Henry the VIII (8th for those of you rusty w/ the ole roman numerals).
OK I think if history class would have included, James Fran (Charles, the best friend to Henry) and Johnathan Rhys Meyers, King Henry VIII, I would have SHOWN up to drool!
I can not get over the steaming love affairs and Oh yeah, can I help you to the "betrothed" pedefilia??? Seriously...His daughter was "betrothed" to not one country, but TWO!!! All this at the age 7-8??? OMG seriously!
~rolls eyes~
Johnathan and James *sigh*
*drool*
I think I may have a new future ex Mr. Superstar! *giggles*
Anyone else?


12 Left me pearls of wisdom:
I don't have showtime just HBO.
Can I come to the wedding?
I promise I'll behave at the reception.
tc
My girlfriend loves Jonathan Rhys Meyers... he's one of several future celebrity husbands that she has... we watch Tudors every freakin' week. It rocks!
TC: GET showtime...TOTALLY worth it! Wedding?!?!? Like that is going to happen...He's going to have to duel it out w/ Vin Diesel...
Mini: LOL ;o) Right on! All I know is that I am HOOKED!! Freeking hot men and their sexy bods!
Damn them!
~rolls eyes~
I have Showtime, but I haven't watched this yet ... sounds kind of girly.
OMG I wish I had show time... I just know that he would be in Love with me...even though he may not know it...I am jealous of you..
Los: It FAR from girly! I PROMISE..Last night included a guy getting his head cut off for trason. He didn't even get a trial. I mean Jesh!
Just: LOL ;o) Well, If I was sleeping w/ a hot DR! I wouldn't need a 'Healthy" fantasy life! ;o)
No pay channels here. I hate Comcast but the bastards have the fastest internet service so..
Rainman: So high spped won the "battle" of the Comcast/Cox fight?!?!?! LOL ;o)
Here we have Qwest or Cox. If I would like Digital/satelliite..I have to have a "south facing location, envirnment friendly, non attachable...blah, blah, blah...effing HOA's...LOL ;o)
OK so when the series comes out at the stores. It's a must have.
OMG I L-O-V-E that show... the men's are hot.... drooooool... I want to have several babies with Jonathan and even though I am a male and can never get pregnant, we can certainly try over and over and over again
I ahven't seen it, I am too cheap to get showtime, but I love Tutor history and Henry the VIII was one hell of a king. I just LOVE the fact that he so wanted a strong boy to follow him on the throne instead he got a stron Woman to follow him. Elizabeth I was a very powerful woman and I just think that she was so on top of her game! Hey if flirting can keep Spain at bay for a period of time then it is okay for a drink or two right?
Does it have nudity and bloodshed and violence and passion? If so, I'll consider watching it.
Oh wait ... I don't have Showtime! Drat!
I hope Vin wins!
Post a Comment