Stop "HER" not "HERE" (Location)...I guess it could be worse and they could have put "HEAR" (to hear it with your ears)... Just sayin'....
~shakes head and laughs~
Welcome back Bambi!!!! What a crazy few years it has been! I am single AGAIN, and now, I am older, wiser and thanks to several of life's curve balls, I now have all these lemons! My mission is to make us all martini's and to leave you wondering...How the heck did she make the chocolate cake!?!?!?!?!?
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 2:07 PM
12 Left me pearls of wisdom:
shouldn't that read stop HIM on red?
sunshine on my shoulder..makes me happy.:)
lol
Top Cat: LOL "Cuz I'm leavin' on a jet plane..."
Kerry: Welcome!
What!? That's how you say it....
LMAO!! How exactly are you gonna stop her anyways?
Matt: Hey! Welcome...Iwent and checked out your blog. GOOD stuff over there! LOL ;o)
Yoda: My wise friend...So, yeah..seriously?!?!??! I would stand a better chance of stopping a train with a penny.
*snort*
At first I was like what is wrong with this picture...Ohhhh super I need help...that sign was put out there for people like me...
Fantastic! Does this have something to do with the Police song, Roxanne?
Jeff Foxworthy would be proud!
They wanted to stop me.
I'm a "her".
Gaw! (still feeling Napoleon Dynomite)
JALI: Vote Pedro! LOL ;o)
Los: LOL ;o) I can't figure out which HER I am supposed to stop...LOL ;o)
Just: Oh no! You didn't...Did you ever get that E-mail that asks you to count the # of "F's" in it? LOL ;o) I hate that kind of stuff...Tricksters!
Post a Comment