If this is your idea of an ice cooler....
Welcome back Bambi!!!! What a crazy few years it has been! I am single AGAIN, and now, I am older, wiser and thanks to several of life's curve balls, I now have all these lemons! My mission is to make us all martini's and to leave you wondering...How the heck did she make the chocolate cake!?!?!?!?!?
8 Left me pearls of wisdom:
I can just see someone starting up the laundry before taking this stuff out of there.lol
Cool video and song.:)
In the opening scene I thought it was Alan Alda.LMAO
Top Cat: Thank you! I just love the lyrics! OK so I think Chris is a HOTTIE with a capital H!!!
.:poke.:poke:.
Hey where is everyone?!?!?!
~looks around~
Ingenius! The best part is you don't really need to drain the ice/water when you are done ... plus, when you finish the beer, you can use it as a piss can.
now i can launder while getting drunk What a concept!
I have actually done this, and here's why...
NO CLEAN UP!
After the ice melts, just put it on the spin cycle to drain!
Los: did you say Spin cycle?!?!?! LOL ;o)
Christina: Too bad I can't get "lucky", laundry and drunk all in the same place...Oh wait. maybe I can?!?!?!?
Flash: OMG I have never met someone who actually tried this! I do remember having kegs that we couldn't keep the mess out!
hmmmmmm.
So, that's what that thing is for.
Like that is a bad thing...I do that on a regular basis
Post a Comment