BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

It's official...

I am officially black ballin' American Idol. I am so disappointed in this years show. ~shakes head~ While a superstar KNOWS that it is all about WHO you know and WHO *BLLEP* you suck...This year has GOT to be the worst.
Sanjia. Need I say anymore. I didn't like him that well at auditions and the fact that a truely talented and gifted singer went home over him...IS BEYOND me!
No more.
I have erased all TIVO for AI. I have even told all my friends and family NOT to watch it. My grandma adored Catherine McPhee last year...Who is a talented star. Both were good singers. Of course my Daughtry suffered a similar fate in last season and look at him now! SCREW Idol.
Think I am being too harsh?

12 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Jim McKee said...

I can't watch any of this kind of show, anyway. They make my brain hurt, and my stomach queasy. "Real people" need to stay the f*ck off of TV (that's what YouTube is for), and leave television to the professionals.

Crassius Maximus said...

Not at all, supe. At some point that show is going to go away faster than the "I didn't do it" kid.

Jen said...

I haven't watched any of American Idol b/c it KILLS ME! Kills me b/c I can sing a million times better then those cats, but would never make it b/c I am a big girl! THAT F-N SUCKS! I have glanced at the show and nobody stands out to me.
Speaking of reality shows, did you see that Mo'Nique has a new show with girls from Flavor of Love, LOL, good times!

Superstar said...

Jim: I just LOVE watching the BAD BAD horrible tryouts...That entertains me to see WHO thinks they are rock stars...Well, Not anymore. ~waves hand and shakes head~
NOPE, NOPE, NOPE!

Crass: Hey bud! LOL ;o) "I didn't do it" LOL Family circus right?? Like the "not me" ghost?

Jen: LOL ;o) I went to Nashville star..Hands down much better singer/songwiters. They don't care if you are purple w/your hair on fire...If you can sing..thats all that matters.
~rolls eyes~
Honey we all sing better than Sanjia...Even William Hung...and that is sayin' somethin'!!!!!

minijonb said...

You're free!!! Free from AI BS! Welcome back... now, go watch the Tudors, Entourage and The Sopranos on Showtome/HBO Sunday nights for some good tv... that's about all I watch anymore aside from sports.

Dallas DYSfunction said...

I slept with Sanjaya.... he screams better than he sings...

Christina said...

I agree with Jim, I just can't make myself watch that show.

I think America is slowly rebeling from the "reality" tv quasi-celebrity craze.

Anonymous said...

Raises hand..yes I am one who considers this a guilty pleasure.
I think this has been one of the worst group of contestants they've ever had but what can you say when a guy named Hicks took it all last year.WTF is that all about? I think they lost credibility after that but Carrie Underwood has gone on to be quite successful.

I think Jordy, the 17 year old is the best for the genre they are aiming for. She just has IT! or the YO factor as Randy would say.

Beatbox boy and Chris both have limited ranges and always sound the same to me.

ps. Paula's boobs suck!

goodnight supa!
tc

Mama en Fuego said...

Like any other voting process, there is no guarantee that the best candidate will win.

American Idol has ALWAYS been a popularity contest.

Superstar said...

Where is LOS?!?!?! I thought he would be right here shouting "it's about time"!!!!
LOL ;o)

Dirty: I know, I know~shakes head~

Top Cat: Beatbox dude is good...I like him..But yes he sounds the same. same blah, blah, blah...

As much as I like Daughtry...His songs are much like Nickelback...same type of song different mixes...They are ALL originals...That is the bestest!

Anonymous said...

yeah I noticed the Nickelback sound on that song but it still rocked.
Thanks for putting it up, I haven't heard anything by him.

I like beatbox boy and I think he will have a successful career after this but Jordy just seems to have the whole package,a beautiful voice and she wants it baaaaaad.

jali said...

Elliot Yamin is my dude! I'm gonna get his CD. I was on the fence last year Yamin/Daughtrey - this year (I admit it - I watch) I'm rooting for Melinda.

Beat Box Boy ain't bad either.