I propose a roast to the soon to be departed http://dadirtylaundry.blogspot.com/ Dirty Birdie.
That is how you all know her. She is my dearest friends and sisters, but for this "roast" she is Dirty Birdie. I beleive she said it best about yours truely, "She wouldn't know a blog from a fart in the wind, if it had not been for me" (in an awards blog from the Rev Smokin Steve)
We first met her a year ago as the "becka" with the blog title "Something so simple" Then her need for anonymity grew and we knew her as the snexy, bent of the washer/dryer, pair of legs, known as "Da dirty Laundry". (~note to self to be sure to have on prettier undies next time~
Finally, she had her beautiful daughter and we know her as the "Little feet Big dreams" pic. I will miss the "letters" to the people that piss her off. I will miss the fantastic puns and wit she brings to the comments section (secretly I really needed that grammer lesson...*snickers* you know You ARE=you're) At any rate we will all miss you....
Please EVERYONE join me in "roasting" Ms Dirty Birdy in the comments section...
That is how you all know her. She is my dearest friends and sisters, but for this "roast" she is Dirty Birdie. I beleive she said it best about yours truely, "She wouldn't know a blog from a fart in the wind, if it had not been for me" (in an awards blog from the Rev Smokin Steve)
We first met her a year ago as the "becka" with the blog title "Something so simple" Then her need for anonymity grew and we knew her as the snexy, bent of the washer/dryer, pair of legs, known as "Da dirty Laundry". (~note to self to be sure to have on prettier undies next time~
Finally, she had her beautiful daughter and we know her as the "Little feet Big dreams" pic. I will miss the "letters" to the people that piss her off. I will miss the fantastic puns and wit she brings to the comments section (secretly I really needed that grammer lesson...*snickers* you know You ARE=you're) At any rate we will all miss you....
Please EVERYONE join me in "roasting" Ms Dirty Birdy in the comments section...
I JUST found out about Nikki, at "Everyone can just bite my ass" blog is also leaving us. These wonderful ladies *ahem* if I can be so bold to say, wil be so very, very missed!!!!


4 Left me pearls of wisdom:
I always feel sad when one of my favorite bloggers decides to leave.
That's why I make this request to you Bambi..please don't ever leave.
tc
Db:
You suck for leaving.
But at least you have several good excuses and one adorable one.
I will so miss Man Meat Monday, your angry letters to morons that specifically point out in the exact clear and concise way how these people are morons without leaving any room for argument.
No one will really be able to fill your...um...well, legs...hanging out of a dryer quite like you.
Take care and come by once in awhile!! You're always welcome. :)
--snow
Super - I know I know, I *AM* my mother's daughter, it's a compultion I can't help it.
Snow - As I stated on my blog if after my "blacation" I decide to start blogging again I will definatley let everyone know where to find me. Thank you so much and I will visit you as often as possible ;)
Shit. Did I miss the roast? I like roasting birds ... especialy dirty ones.
Post a Comment