Well, my fellow bloggers, we have had the last four days off from school and I am so very refreshed!
We come back and tomorrow and Thursday is the first 2 days of our four days of AIMS testing. (this is our state test to see how good, bad or ugly the learning process has gone for the students).
SO what to do for my one class after they have "fried" thier brain in a 2 hour testing mode? I show a movie! That is what.
I am showing the Newst release of Charlotte's Web. I was excited to see if the animated version was followed. It wasn't. Oh, but I did enjoy the voices. Oprah, Cedric the entertainer, and of course who doesn't know Ms Dakota Fanning?
I also found "To kill a mockingbird" movie. Did y'all know that thoe ONLY movie is the one that Gregory Peck stared in all those many moons ago? Can you believe that it is still in BLACK and WHITE??? OMG I can just hear the students now!!!
Any reviews on either of these two flicks?


11 Left me pearls of wisdom:
I LOVE the old black and white To Kill a Mockingbird! I watch it everytime it comes on tv.
I found that when I was in school ANY movie that kept us from doing work was a good movie! That is the reason I like Yentl as an adult! LOL
I'm glad to hear you are refreshed from your four days off.
I haven't seen Charlotte's Web and I barely remember To Kill a Mockingbird. All I remember is it starred Gregory Peck and was in black and white.LOL
tc
Jen: I had to stop To Kill a Mockingbird after 30 min. I had forgotten how different the movie plot moves compared to the book.
LOL :O)
Top Cat: The new version of CW is really cute. I was so impressed with the movie overall. ;o)
OH Yeah I can hear the comments about it being black and white
~rolls eyes~
These kids today would complain if they were hung with a new rope!!!
Charlotte's Web! One of my favorites from childhood along with Wizard of Oz!
To kill a mocking bird is one of thise movies that still get to me. It iw so well done and is so close to the book, Gregory Peck was outstanding.
If they don't like the black and white show them the ted turner colorization movicces....yea that will torture them!
TKAM was an outstanding movie! I remember watching it in class after we read the book and critiquing the difference. Perhaps you can try that?
oh yeah and if it's not in 5.1 surround sound you'll be in trouble.lol
tc
LOL in school I never read the book, just rented the movie! LOL
Slacker, sorrys!
Jen: *GASPS*
WHAT?!?!?!?!
Read the book. I swear it is WORTH IT!!!!
The movies has some really key info missing. FYI!!!
Top Cat: We started watching Charlotte today and they are fine! LOL I love inner city schools!
superstar,
i was released about a month and a half or so ago. too lazy and drunk at this point to delve into my own shit over at my thing.
rock on.
At least you showed something of value. We are on day 4 of our state tests today and when they are done (We spend at least 4 hours in testing rooms) then it is Season 1 of THE TICK.
Nothing like cartoons for mushy minds
TV
Post a Comment