BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Vodka, water..same thing right?


See this "water" Ms Aniston is carrying?!?!?! Yes I am ADDICTED. I have a water problem. This water tastes the BEST I have ever had. (And I have had some of the best mineral water in the world)
According to the bottle, it comes from vapor. That is right the VAPOR creates the "lack" of taste and as an added bonus they PUT in electrolytes.
HMMMM
Hangover "no-more"????
Anyone else "addicted"?
I think I might need rehab....~shakes head and laughs evil laugh~
MEWWHAAHAAHAA

8 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Mama en Fuego said...

I am not sure which water that is, but while I was pregnant I could not drink enough Grape Powerade. My God it was like crack.

If that's the vitawater stuff, yea, I was hooked on that for a while...don't get me started again. Right now I'm sucking down Diet Rockstar like it's oxygen.

snowelf said...

I could use something to be addicted to... water sounds like safe element to be hooked on! :)

--snow

Superstar said...

Dirty: EWWW I don't like the diet Rockstar but LOVE the carb free...Go figure!
~ala Bevis butthead~
Yeah...huh huh huh
yeah...

Snow: LOL Water? Vodka? OH you think I was talking about water? HE HE HE HE HE

According to the bottle it is "vapor"...um I am not a scientist...but how is "vapor" water? ~scratches head~

minijonb said...

i'd like to OD on water. yeah, that'd be fun. at least i'd get to hang out in rehab with all the movie stars.

Los said...

So, what "proof" is this water, anyway?

Yoda said...

I'm addicted to sipping iced water. Summer is coming up, so is the number of glasses I gulp down each night doing the blog-tour :-)

Dan said...

I am totally addicted to water. I drink it all day. I'm not ashamed to admit it. You have to admit it before you can do something about it. In fact, my doctor tells me I drink so much of it that I'm almost all water.

Perhaps I should cut down a bit. But it's so damned good!

Anonymous said...

I think they get the water from the vapor by squeezing it in your hands.heh heh heh

I have a Pur water filter on my faucet and it's delicious.

Since Jenn seems to be having trouble finding mr right do you think she would be up to a cat?