Welcome back Bambi!!!! What a crazy few years it has been! I am single AGAIN, and now, I am older, wiser and thanks to several of life's curve balls, I now have all these lemons! My mission is to make us all martini's and to leave you wondering...How the heck did she make the chocolate cake!?!?!?!?!?
9 Left me pearls of wisdom:
So, when do they have to replace the hamsters?
For some reason the photo isn't loading for me, you crazy Libertarian you! :)
Can't see the damn photo either. Grrrrrr.....
i don't think there's supposed to be a photo. i think that's part of the joke.
why are you making us think so damn hard, superstar? too early
American Inginuity at its finest....
All I wanna know is if it came with a Slurpie?
Okay seriously you have to stop sneaking into my room and taking photos. AND I want my undwerwear back missy!
That's exactly what mine looks like...
Stop making fun of it. ;)
Steve~
Los: Oh I gave them the day off! LOL ;o)
El: I would have loved to see that!
Dan: I re-loaded the thing...so hopefully y'all can see it!
Christina: Hopefully you can see it now!
Omni: Yeah you have been free'd???
DB: Yep and my my beef jerky stick is in the tother bag!
Dallas: I told you SHHHHH what happens in Mexico SAYS in Mexico...I swear I told that hot Mexican number to give them back to you! Jesh!!! ~rolls eyes and hits forehead with hand~
Novak: That would be my evil plan! he he he he he
i'm with telling it, i'm not sure what it is. i used to be blonde but i'm not anymore so whats my problem?!?lol!
m
Post a Comment