Here is the closest picture of a look alike dog that I ran into this morning:
Here is a look alike picture of my quiet well behaved Mutt Dakota. She is 12 this month and really a spunky 12. I expect that I will have her for several more years. This is a great thing for big dogs.
Here is what happened this morning. *deep sigh* The big black dog came FLYING around the corner. It came straight for Dakota and I while out for our morning constitutional. (the Dog people not me!) OK. So Dakota who has been attacked before IMMEDIATLY has all her hair on end, and is terrified of this HUGE black mutt. Here comes the Owner, Quickly behind the dog Whom is the potty mouth neighbor/owner. NOW, here is the conversation that followed:
Me: Come get your dog.
Miss Potty mouth(MPM): What the hell?
Me: You need to get your effing dog and get it on the leash ~pulling with all I have to keep Dakota behind me~
MPM: You F**King Bi*ch you have the aggressive dog
Me: I tell you what since your irresponsible and don't have your dog on the leash I will just let go and let My dog defend herslef.
MPM: This is your fault !!!
Me: MY FAULT YOUR DOG ISN"T ON A LEASH? HELLO?!?!?!?
MPM: YOUR F**KING DOG IS AN AGGRESSIVE BI*CH AND NEEDS TO be shot!
Me: YOU need to get your dog on a leash. PERIOD! ~rolls eyes~ Still waiting for an apology...SOMETHING civil!!
MPM: YOU F**king bi*ch, you need to mind your own business.
Me~walked off into own house~ I need to mind my own business??? I am not the one who doesn't have my dog on a leash! Little Miss Potty mouth!
So by the time I calmed Dakota down and got my adreniline rush inorder (**talk about PPSD from the last time she was attacked by 2 dogs whom were "friendly" according to the owner**) Anyway, I just kept thinking...WHY AM I the Bi*ch? Why is this women yelling at ME??? Christ oh Friday!!! This is HER dog not being on a leash. Mine was carefully restrained and I was simply thankful that I didn't have to go through another ordeal of my dog being attacked.
I am still so pissed off about it. This owner lets her dog off the leash while on the property all the time. When I report it to the office I get the same hum drum responce, that I need to find out what apt she/he lives in and then let them know. ~ahem~ EXCUSE ME???
I had to provide a picture of my dog when moving in. This is discrimination, but part of the "agreement" I signed up for. SO why not pull the copy of all the renters in my building and show the picture to me??? OH I don't know...I guess that would make too much *oh I don't know * SENSE??? HELLO COMMON Effing Sense! HELLO??? Can I help you??
I called and left a scathing message on the office phone. (which I am sure that my vinegar will not attract any response..but I am PISSED!) I should be. I live by the rules, I follow them, I PAY extra for the Privelage to OWN and care for my pet. That is right I PAY an extra $25 per month for her to live there. SO, WTF is wrong w/ my Trailer Park Trash, Potty mouth neighbors???? Anyone??
~grabs "for Rent" guide at store~
I will be needing this to find a new "home"
~shakes head~
Damn I HATE moving!

7 Left me pearls of wisdom:
I hate to say it, but you may want to carry some pepper spray.
Jim beat me to it!
I pretty much use cans of the shit on any dog I don't know who comes my way - even yippy dogs (they hurt my ankles.)
And uh, yeah. You need to move.
Jim & IAI: OHHH I didn't even think about that! I will have to pick some up and attach to my leash. I love it. WHAP! BAMB!
Oh I hope to GAWD I can find an apt I can afford. I just can't stand that I will have to shell out more money and "piss" it away on rent... Damn that erks me.
Omni: OH I toltaly forgot to mention said dog owners don't bother to pick up the dog poo! OH O OOOOOOOO!!!! yeah WHICH I do have to smerk after the fact that she was totaly stepping in it! LOL ;o) YEAH KHARMA!!!!
You should've punched that lady in the adam's apple, Superstar! I have half a mind to fly down to Arizona and give her a piece of my mind ... however, the other half of my mind knows I can't afford it.
ok...here's what you do...follow everyones advice and buy pepper spray... but when you go to use it on the dog..accidently hit that bitch of a neighbor with it... then, when she's down you can kick her in the groin, smear her with mustard and right foul obscene things on her forehead with a permanent marker... just an idea
Los: Hey anytime you wanna get out of that snow...Just let me know! LOL ;o)
Dallas: I so adore you! LOL ;o) I think next time I will just shoot them both. ~shrugs shoulders~ What? I have a right to defend myself.~looks innocent~ ;o) Then again~taps finger on nose~ That is what i have IAI on retainer for! he he he he...She knows people....~shhhhh~
Damn...Miss Potty Mouth was a genuine Miss Potty Mouth! ;)
Steve~
Post a Comment