BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 05, 2007

Single life and New Guy

~cue theme song Settlin" by Sugarland"~

..:enters Superbowl Commercial for the next episode of New Guy:..

(cue announcer guy)

On our next episode of Single life in your 30's we see Bambi and New guy kissing.

~sound of record scratching and IAI with her gun ready to go~

Enters EX with hateful words and New guy telling her to "GO TO HELL" and she can figure out her own problems, starting with "getting the F*ck out of my HOUSE"!

Does New guy have a(new and improved) spine? Will Bambi take his actions into account and provide him another opportunity??? Is New Guy serious about what he really wants, which is Bambi? All this and More on the next episode. Tune in to find out Tuesday.

~cue Theme Song Settling: "I aint settlin' for anything less than everything"~

7 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Jim McKee said...

Wow, this was an unexpected twist.

Move over, CSI !!!

Los said...

Ah, Cliffhangers .... it's what always brings us back for more!!!

Dan said...

I hope the series doesn't get cancelled before the next episode. I really want to see if New Guy engages in fisticuffs (cool word, huh) over Bambi.

Dallas DYSfunction said...

Can I tivo this?

Anonymous said...

I'll say it...

if you go back with him, then you get what you deserve.

Just telling it like it is said...

It's killing me I must know...
Has new guy grown a spine??

Superstar said...

Jim : LOL ;o) ~bows~ I am so glad that my episodes are being compared to one of the BEST shows on TV!!! I am Humbled by your comment!

Los: I know..It's like fishing! HE HE HE HE

Dan: So whatda think?

Dallas: Beta offers TIVO?!?!?! ~runs out of computer room yelling~*snort* LOL *snort*

Dirty and IAI: Please read your e-mail. That is all I have to say...SHHHHHH
Rev Smokin: What in the happy horse doo got all over your face? ~shakes head~
Well, ok so by your comment what is it you think I deserve? I am a wee bit confused by your comment...It's almost as if you are angry?!?!?!

Just: Check out today's post!