Welcome back Bambi!!!! What a crazy few years it has been! I am single AGAIN, and now, I am older, wiser and thanks to several of life's curve balls, I now have all these lemons! My mission is to make us all martini's and to leave you wondering...How the heck did she make the chocolate cake!?!?!?!?!?
7 Left me pearls of wisdom:
That thing is SWEEEET!
Wanna go for a ride?
don't hate the player, hate the game baby. My ride is pimped out biatch.
Well, you can't spell class without ASS.
sweet baby jesus, that bitch got some clearance!!!! wheeeee-doggies!!!
I'm a little frightened.
Rain: ~rolls eyes~
Mens and thier "toys"!
Dirty: Admit it you WANT one! HA HA HA!
Los: OMG no doubt!!! LOL ;o)
Omni: Laughing so hard I am crying, *snort* and snorting..."sweet baby Jesus" got me...RIGHT between the eyes!
LOL ;o) *snort*
Yep still snorting over here!
AWWWWHHH
Good gravvey...Thank you!
Jali: I would have RAN...can you just see the "man" meeting the parents in one of these..."thing-y-s"?
that car is da bomb!! really if a date picked me up in that you know he'd be getting some at the end of the evening!
m
Post a Comment