BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Thought for the day...

"Your failure to plan is not my emergency"

Ms. Bambi...I forgot to...
Ms. Bambi...I wasn't....
Ms. Bambi...OMG *gasps* NOOOOOOOOO FAAAAAIIIIIRRRRRR!!!!

OH yeah it's Mid term time....
~rolls eyes~
~head in hands~
Can I get a Xantini over here?!?!??!

5 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Los said...

I find that administering and grading mid-terms is best done after a bottle or two of wine.

WanderingGirl said...

Xantini! Stat!!!

Mama en Fuego said...

Send them home with an F and instructions on how to file for welfare. Why waste time?

Superstar said...

IAI: LOL Oh no worries...I will be...AND they will be like" OH MS Bambi...NO FAIRRRRRRRR!!"

Los: OH
MY
GAWD!
That would be a real treat! ;o)
Wine, STAT!!!

Wandering girl: Hey there chika! ~hits arm for a vein! Got my stuff? ~looks around~

Flash said...

Walk in the romm, with a huge red pen...

"Say allo to my little F's!"

Take all those snot nose kids down!