~cue theme song Settlin' by Sugarland~
Cue announcer guy
**we left Bambi waving bye w/ new guy 2 Friday nights ago after her telling him this isn't anything more than a couple of dates and that LDMF is a looser and a disappointment.***
~begin scene Thurday night~
Phone rings
Me: Hello?
Female voice: WHO IS THIS?
Me: WHO the HELL is this? You are calling me!??! (remember I had that migrane).
FV: ~phone hangs up~
Me: Well, fine behavior, hang up without saying "excuse the call" jack azz! (puts head back down on sofa)
~Forward to Friday night~
NG: Hey! How are you?
Me: Fine. ~rolls eyes and scowl on face~
NG: I am so happy to see you! Thanks to you I am now going to be free of the EX!
Me: WHY?!?! What happened? I mean...don't you get that I am really not interested in anything beyond what was?
NG: NO you don't understand. I have confronted EX, partly thanks to you and the whole phone call thing. I am sure what I want, is to be with you.
Me: Oh really?!?! ~rolls eyes~*chickles* (Of course he does...who doesn't want all this?!?!?!)
NG: Yes! Remember when I hung up quickly~
Me: YOU MEAN WHEN YOU HUNG UP ON ME?
NG: NO, but...listen...Please..I said good bye and that is when the EX started in with WHO am I on the phone with? Who is that?
Me: UMMM HMMM, That's nice. You made your choice weeks ago when you couldn't "pony" up with a simple question, "What do YOU want".
NG: Seriously, I had to get smacked in the head to figure it out. Your saying what you said, your kicking me to the curb...I have never met anyone like you.
Me: Yeah, well you F*cked it up pretty early and now you are just going to have to pay the price...~shrugs shoulders~
NG: (moving in closer, closing the distance taling more quietly)
Me: Besides, I am not interested in dating you. You can't seem to get that? Do I need to see a judge about a restraining order? JESHHH!
NG: grabs me and starts kissing me
Me: ~uses self defense move from IAI text book~ Slaps face of NG and breaks away.
NG: What in the hell?
Me: Yeah that is what I am saying...What the hell?!?!?!?!?
NG: What do I need to do to prove to you I am ready, worthy, that I deserve a chance to make this right?
Me: You have a lot of sucking up to do..~pushes away~ and that doesn't include kissing or anything else right now. NO TOUCHING. Not so much as even holding my hand.
NG: Well how about I take you out on a date?
Me: ~ears perk up~HMMMMM... I am listening *mentally taking inventory of my referigerator*
NG: Let me take you to the open on Sunday, I have VIP tent passes!!
Me: ~self talk hmmm I really would like to check out the VIP tent for my old employeer~ Well call me later and I will see. I have a Superbowl party I am going to on Sunday. I am not sure I want to do both. (Most certainly don't want him to KNOW I would LOVE to go to the Open...seem aloof, seem aloof)
NG: what do you say?
Me: I have to go to work: Call me later.
~theme song settlin' by Sugarland playing~
~cue annoucer guy: What will bambi do? What will NG do? Will it all be just another day in the life of Single in her 30's??? Tune for the next episode of NEW GUY....~
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
New Guy and the "kiss"
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 3:16 PM

5 Left me pearls of wisdom:
IAI: Would you please read your e-mail?
why do men have to be so indecisive and fickle? ugh. well here's hoping he's a gentleman on the date and he kisses ass VERY well!
What happened? I am ready to microwave popcorn!
the dude sounds like a wuss to me.
Like an old, wily pool-shark!
Post a Comment