BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Conclusions drawn...


So here is what I have discovered in my 8 comments...Thank you all 8 of you who LOVE me!
1. Men don't care if their heart has been chopped up into little pieces. They only care that they are getting laid. They will continue to go back to the women whom, chopped up the heart for SEX, good bad or otherwise, because it is familiar...
2. Women are no better if the SEX was good, great and from some I am gathering...SO-SO sex would be ok too.... (~shivers~) What woman would settle for ok sex?!?!?! PALLLEEAAASSEEE!
We can hire B.O.B.
3. Women want romance and Men want Sex...
Is that about the jist? That is what I am gathing from y'all?
Here in lies the problem. We, BOTH genders will go back to one another (with exceptions) to one another EVEN IF we have hurt each other SO badly, for SEX.
Now to add to this, WHAT IF the NEW love was the "Best" sex ever? You all have responded that "YES" Bambi, we would STILL get back together with EX over hooking up with the new relationship..."BEST SEX" ever. WHAT?!?!?!? I am so confused. Why on earth would Men do this to themselves. (except Jim who stated that there is not enough...anything..~ahem~ to get him back together w/ an EX)
~smacks hand on head~
NOW WHAT?!?!? I mean, being single I know that we all have baggage. I have baggage for crying out loud. HOW I deal with it is completely different than other would, and I am ok with that. What I am just so freaking confused with...is this...Hope y'all can help again:
How do we meet other companions that are able to deal with the "baggage" in the same way we do. Are there questions that you can ask? I know many of you have suggested e-Harmony, I am not looking for a dating service...more a question, or a set of questions, or ways to seek out info from the opposite sex to eliminate them from the "dating" status.
What questions would you suggest?

7 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Anonymous said...

uh....bitter much, superstar?

dudes like romance too. as much as we deny it.

Superstar said...

OMNI: LOL ;o) I guess after re-reading my post I do sound kinda bitter. I was asking more for curiosity factor more than anything...LOL ;o)

I'm just trying to dive into the male mind...funny how it works..Gay or straight! ;o)

~shivers~
Damn it's scary in here! The male psyche....WHOOOOOOOO

Anonymous said...

did my comment come off gay? my bad. i's a little drunk raaht now, so pardon me.

Superstar said...

Omni: T*phew* thank GAWD my gaydar isn't broke!
I do get it wrong sometimes...:) Damn Metrosexuals!

IAI: I know...I know...Soon...I am not ssure I am "ready" to be dating ANYONE after the "adventers" of LMDF!!!!

Los said...

Geez, looks like somebody has a case of the Mon ... Tuesdays.

Anonymous said...

check your email, i'm amazing :-)
IAI (I don't feel like signing in)

Superstar said...

~rolls eyes~
Omni: Seriously I KNOW you're gay...I was referring to "the others" that do throw off my gadar...~waves hand~ drama drama dram! Jesh! One misplaced verb and *pow* *WHAP*!
Totally joking...you know
{smooches]