I don't know about anyone else...But I am searching my house for some wienies and marshmellows! LOL ;o)
Welcome back Bambi!!!! What a crazy few years it has been! I am single AGAIN, and now, I am older, wiser and thanks to several of life's curve balls, I now have all these lemons! My mission is to make us all martini's and to leave you wondering...How the heck did she make the chocolate cake!?!?!?!?!?
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 12:02 PM
7 Left me pearls of wisdom:
OMG.
I am speechless.
Wait...I think I recognize that guy...
I think there might be a couple of weenies in the tub.
You should be looking for carrots, celery, potatoes and gravy, so you can make some red-kneck stew.
Now ya' all, what is so wrong with this photo? *spits*
Looks like a couple future Darwin awards winners to me.
And to think,,,These were the strongest swimmers! LOL ;o)
i'd eat some stew :)
m
Post a Comment