Halloween is one of my highest revenue producing weekends next to new years eve, normally. I say normally because in the last five years I have had sales from $300-$1000 for the weekend/holiday sales. This includes the retail items as well as the "wholesale" items that bars use as promos. (see shot glass here). I service 22 different bars and hundereds of customers that are in the bar and buying the novelty items. like this...
Now if you are a bar owner and you are going to be having "shot" specials, then I can show help you make 3X the cost of one of these back with the sale of the "shot" alone. It's all about the marketing. First you need to give the "shot" a SEXY name. i.e. "pink pussy"= watermelon pucker, vodka and sprit/7-up/ Then pour into 1 1/2 oz shot and *poof* you have a shot that retails for $5-6 and you spent $2 on it. (this includes the shot glass for the cutomer to KEEP as a meep sake from the "wild" party.) This last year the bars have really tightened up their belts. The owners no longer want to "fuss" about cost of doing business. They are now demanding that the Distributors i.e. Anheuser-Busch or Miller to start providing any and all promo costs. WHAT?!?!?! I would NEVER "let" those bootleggers be in charge of MAKING my highest profit for me. YOU know they only one making money is the distributors then... So NOW these owners/Managers are leaving it to the "promo" people to sell the shots. ( i.e. jeager girls selling shots around the bar w/ some costume or tight T-shirt..)
Unbeleivable. This last Halloween season After expenses I only brought in $600. WHAT THE F**K??? Hello? I guess it's better than no one buying, but I made that in 100% of retail sales. I do that on a Friday and a Saturday night anyway. ~arms folded and tapping foot~
Then I spent way too much time over thinking the whole GEG guy thing. ~enters PHX guy~ who is just a "friend" Italian guy (I am such a sucker for bald heads and sharp eyes. *sigh*) that I have known for 6 years, who SUDDENLY wants to "get to know me". * heavy sigh* He and I have "hooked up" from time to time I have never put anymore into it than that. drunken "hook-up" craziness. It's rather funny, because I kept thinking...isn't it the chick who normally starts these kinds of conversations? I had to laugh. *deep breath* I was drunk, and just wanting to sleep after working a 20 hour day, not to mention the hour of "craziness" we just had! Jesh. I just kept thinking, If I fall asleep while he is talking, will he be mad? I don't know. Anyway... Perhaps the saying is true. "When it rains it pours" right? LOL ;o) I wonder if me being a "naughty flight attendant" had anything to do with it??? HMMMM maybe it's just the pigtails that drives y'all wild!
Thank you all for the encouragement and "coaching" on the long distance thing. I still get all floopy when he calls or I think of seeing him...so who knows. I can say this. After 17 years we are much better people than when we met in College. GEG guy has really matured. Hell, I've changed and matured in some ways too. I do know that if it works out my Grandma will be packing my boxes for me!


7 Left me pearls of wisdom:
I have also horns :-D
It worked for my friend Pookie, she is now engaged to a guy she used to hook up with and has known since college. You never know what could happen.
When I bartended my specialty was a "Dirty Girl Scout" ... also a good Halloween Costume ;-)
See, I knew there had to be some sort of meaning to the name "Superstar!"
Los: You get the bonus points for making the "teacher" spew her lunch all over the computer screen!!!! ROFLMAO!
I actually picked it as a "pun" from the SNL skit for "Superstar"! PLUS well I am REALLY good at MY JOB! LOL :o) *Wink* *wink*
Anna-lys-Thanks for dropping by!
Dirty: I know...hence me being all floopy w/ the whole GEG guy thing! LOL ;o)
IAI: Can hide a weapon in your G-string bikini AND can bartend??? YOU ARE A GODDESS! Is that costume your small way of getting them back? LOL ;o)
>;o)~ You little devil you!!
So in other words Italian guy is your fuck pal and you are friends with benifits? Nothing wrong with that?
Shot girl...... ! another round of kamikazes over here!
~rolls eyes~
Rainman: You make me sounds so slutty! LOL
~shrugs shoulders~
I guess my name is Bambi! LOL ;o)
Post a Comment