DIRTY BIRDIE FINALLY HAD HER BABY ANNA!!!!!!
Baby Anna came into this world around 7ishpm on Saturday night.
She weighs in at: 6 lbs 11oz
She measured in at: 20 inches (I think It's all toes!)
Mommy and Baby are doing fine after 48 hours of labor and one C-Section.
Dirty Birdy is going to be such a great mommy! She is already eating and doing everyday activities ONE HANDED!!!!!
Congrads to you MOMMY!
Love Aunt Bambi


9 Left me pearls of wisdom:
CONGRATS :)
thanks for the news super.
Welcome to the world baby anna :)
m
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good job, Super! (And Becka, too!)
Lotsa IAI love!!
Congrats Birdie!!!! You may officially be in the running for the Best Mommy Ever.
Congratulations...
Send Dirty Birdie our love... Her last post was so beautiful...
Looking forward to seeing a pic of Baby Anna...
Welcome Anna Welcome!!!!
Hurrah!
Give Anna kisses for all of us.
I'm so glad they are doing well.
Yeah! Go baby!
Congrats!
DB:
That is a lotta labor woman--you go girl!
Congrats to you and Tony and I join the chorus as we welcome your daughter into the world.
Love you guys!
and congrats to Auntie Bambi too!!
:)
--snow
WOOOHOOO Bout time, Anna! I am so happy for all three of them.
Give them kisses and hugs for us, Auntie!
Thank you all who send the love. I wanted to leave Dirty Birdie the story to tell. She is supposed to come home tonight. ;o)
YEAHHHHH!
Post a Comment