| Your Stripper Song Is |
![]() "And I'm too sexy for your partyToo sexy for your partyNo way I'm disco dancing" Yes, you're super sexy. But you never yourself too seriously! |
What Song Should You Strip To?
Welcome back Bambi!!!! What a crazy few years it has been! I am single AGAIN, and now, I am older, wiser and thanks to several of life's curve balls, I now have all these lemons! My mission is to make us all martini's and to leave you wondering...How the heck did she make the chocolate cake!?!?!?!?!?
| Your Stripper Song Is |
![]() "And I'm too sexy for your partyToo sexy for your partyNo way I'm disco dancing" Yes, you're super sexy. But you never yourself too seriously! |
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 2:00 PM
3 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Mine was "Pour some Sugar On Me!"
Although Sugar in the bum crack isn't good...trust me on that one.
I can't get to that link to find out what song I should strip to.
Though I suspect that the song I would get would be "We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off".
Makes me want to get out my dancing shoes...oh yeah remember what happen the last time that I danced...one time and your labled...
Post a Comment