*phone rings* (945pm)
Me: Hello?
Sister: Hey GG (Grandma) can't watch #1 and #2 tomorrow...can you please help me?
Me: UM WTF? Why do you need me to watch them, do you have any idea how much stuff I need to get done? Plus I am supposed to nanny tomorrow night for NFL friends.
Sister: Well, the flight got in late and GG is really, really tired. Maybe she can watch them after school and for nap time.
Me: OK.
Sister: OK well you can drop them off after #1 is done at school.
Me: no, that isn't fair to the girls. I will just figure something else out.
*alarm rings 430am*
Siren. yes the Siren goes off. SNOOZE
*Siren alar goes off 443am*
FINE I'm up...I'm up
Gets into shower
Puts hair in pony tail
gets new brown pants on, (smiles they are smaller size)
puts new top on...(frowns cuz it's too tight*damn it*~rolls eyes in mirror~)
Looks for new shirt (frowns cuz now I have to change pony tail bunchie)
Grabs school books for lesson plans(forgetting my folder)
finds sweater and slips on shoes and runs out the door...
Arrival at Sisters house *618am*
WHOOO HOOO!!!
#1 is awake and zoned out in Mommy's bed
#2 is still sleeping (sigh of relief)
So now it's get #1 ready for school, drive to preschool, drop off #1, drive back to MY house, get my lesson plan book that I forgot, drive to school(which hired me then renigged after they found out they would have to pay a buy out from my sub conctract..oh yeah... whole different story, basically I am PISSED. They did have the balls to ask me to sub again next week! UM, I am not available.) get copies of missing documents and fax to employeer so I can go back to another teaching assignment, drive back across town (might as well be the world) pick up #1 from preschool, stop at staples for ink cartridge for printer, get kids out of vehicle, get toner and pay, put kids back into car and seats....drive to sisters home, fix and eat lunch and put down for naps!
*Phew*
I am just crossing my fingers that this actually goes as "planned" today.
****UPDATE****
All is accomplished and nap time done! Now it's play on the swing and go WEEEEEEE!!! Then it's ride in the wagon to the Ice Cream shop and back. ;o) If nothing else I am ready for bed at 7pm! ;o)~
BTW why is it when I am in the car the Ice Cream shop is only "around the corner" and when I am pulling 2 kids in the wagon its' more 6 blocks???? WTF?? AHHH who cares I';m eating ice cream!
I just don't know how you Mom's do it 365 days a YEAR! I am exhausted after just one day!
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Wake up call
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 7:20 AM

7 Left me pearls of wisdom:
You're making me dizzy with all that.
I'm so glad my mom lives in town and has noooo problem taking Anna for a day (eventually anyway)
IAI: ROFLMAO!!! I wish! She does other things like, buy my lunch and stuff. I guess I am the village today. I even added in an extra one, I had to drop off new meds to bro-in law! ;o)
Dirty: IT LIVES! YEAHHHH!!!! Oh yeah the best part is I left out the great "car swap" part. Adam drives my car, I drive my sisters w/ car seats and KA drives Adam's car then, If I were to drop them at GG's house, I take KA's car to Adam's work and get my car...giant car swap!
*Yawn*
Is it nap time?
I just don't know how you Mom's do it 365 days a YEAR! I am exhausted after just one day!
The song "Mother's Little Helper" starts to make so much sense.
Super, that is precisely why we insisted that my parents and his parents have a car seat permanently installed in their own cars.
Lots and lots of drugs....
IAI and Dirty: As much as I have always wanted to be a mother, wife and business woman. I really don't think I could do it now. I most certianly could not do it alone. I am not sure that at my age that I could REALLY give up all the freedom that comes w/ the responsibility...I just don't know...maybe it's just sleep depervation.
Los: YOU have no idea...Wine Thursday is not just for kids! LOL ;o) It was invented to help COPE w// them!!!!
~takes hats off to all mommy's out there!~
I just love you Super!! :P
It is a little overwhelming at times, but you get to get used to it gradually, so it's not as bad when it's your own kids. There are certainly days I am a neurotic mess, but there are more good times then bad at my house at least.
You are def the bestest sister ever.
--snow
Post a Comment