BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

IT's my party! NO crying!


It's another year and another fine one it's been. I sit here on a Saturday morning, thinking and streaching my tierd weak and *cough* 36 year old body (OK not until Sunday, but still...) and I think, "So what have I done?" " What fantastic life accomplishments have I acheived?"
*sigh*
So I made a list. Otherwise I would be slitting my wrists right now!
1. Learned to play the guitar
2. completed a online college course to get more money as a teacher
3. I was, hired and fired and then RE-hired as a teacher.
4. continued to entertain all you with my dating (or lack there of) stories and humor.
5. lost another 3 dress sizes. I dont' weigh myself...sorry. I look HOT! Who cares how "dense" I am. Not stupid...weight challenged...~waves hand~ nevermind.
6. I have finally purchased a computer for myself and internet access at MY HOME!!!!
Then there are the things I have not...which is why I get so freaking down around my birthday.
1. No long term boyfriend. Long term relationship, hope of marrage.
2. No husband. No my work "husbands" do not count! ~shakes head~ Nice try!
3. No kids & yes I realize at 35 that I don't HAVE to be married to procreate...that is just MY thing.
4. I don't OWN anything. No home, car, It's like my life is "borrowed"...LOL ;o) Pun included!
5. I only have 4 months to find a band to start singing in.
6. I have not published or recorded any songs I personally have written.
I guess this is what I call "job security" for my 36th year on the planet.
So all you Pheonix living bloggers, should you want to join my happy, happy, joy, joy, Birthday bash, I will be at the Tilten Kilt in Scottsdale, AZ, Sunday night with my Bro Chris, jammin the Karaoke. PLUS it's my actual B-day, I am going to go relish inthe fact I am still 35!
Happy Birthday to ME!!
Anyone else get all floopy at B-day time???

17 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Yoda said...

Yup. I hate my b'days. Actually try to avoid this day all yr long.

Have a great time hanging out tomorrow with your Bro!

Jen said...

You should call me so i can sing happy birthday!!! :)

wisdomstuff said...

I hope you had a great b-day.

Anonymous said...

hey Superstar sweetie..HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:)
I hope you have a wonderful time tonight.
BIG BIG HUGS
Tc

Superstar said...

Yoda: It's the libra curse! LOL ;o)

Jen: Will do...Drunken phone calls WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!

Wisdomstuff: Welcome!

Top Cat: thanks for the e-card! That really made my morning!!! LOVED the "big cheese" induendo!!!
HUGS

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

Ah the Libra curse of self-assessment and list-making for the birthdays. Sigh.
Yeah, I got it, too!

Happy birthday, Bambi!!!

Los said...

Those things you haven't done yet are your goals ... you will achieve them, and you'll have to add more goals - I have faith in you, Superstar.

Have a drink for me on your birthday!

Raymond said...

I joined a band, but I play no instruments, but the guiding hand of Mr. Pride. Peace be to you be. Find his words.

snowelf said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!

May this year bring you lots of wonderfulness!! :)

--snow

Steve Patterson said...

You don't have to be single, baby. Come to Steve.

Raymond said...

I sleept on bales of hay and I sees the glory that is Mr. Pride clarer now.

Christina said...

Happy birtday girl...don't look at the don;'t have list as just that look at it as the to be done list.

Enjoy your day. I will wear a tiara in your honor!

minijonb said...

happy happy joy joy!!!

enjoy.

Sven said...

I had one recently too but I never finished the list. Couldn't come up with 40 things to write about.

Mama en Fuego said...

Happy (belated) Birthday!!!! woooo hoooo!!!

Don't hurt me, I'm sleep deprived....

Anonymous said...

Ah, crap. I'm sorry I missed it.

You sound great for 36 or any age.

Anonymous said...

you're welcome although I didn't catch any innuendo but then again I'm just a cat..LOL
tc