BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I've been caught!


So last Friday I left my blog up on my computer. I had it minimized on my screen, but New Fish came into my class to help out, while my drama club rehearsed the play. So, because it was "on" HE READ MY BLOG!!!!! He violated my desk bubble and READ MY BLOG.
OK shame on me for "leaving" it up for ANYONE to read it...Then again, it's MY desk. It's MY "bubble" RIGHT???
So I smiled my cat who ate the canery grin and said, "so what did you think?" All he said was
"AHHHH very interesting."
~blinks~
~looks at camera w/ hand on hip~
WTF?!?!?!
Now what?
CRAP
CRAP
CRAP
I need advice.
I seriously enjoy blogging way too much and I value all your input. Now I feel like I need to censor what I say. Not as though I said anything bad, just,
~shakes hands~
OHHHHHHHHHH
Just,
Well,
CRAP!
NOW what?!?!?!
I feel like my dad just read my diary and I am 12.......

11 Left me pearls of wisdom:

jali said...

I wonder if he thinks you left it on just for him to find it.

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

If I were him, I'd not only read it but remember the address and check it again!
Site meter time!

Actually, I'd be shitting a brick right now and contemplating, gasp, taking it down and starting afresh somewhere secret ...

But I'm paranoid like that.

k.thedoula said...

HI NEW FISH!!!!
Sorry, no advice Superstar... just thought I'd say hi to the new fish!
tee hee.

Superstar said...

Jali: i would think that!

IAI: I shat a brick then tried to be coy...payback is a BI*CH!!!!

OH I don't know...in a way..I guess it's just....Thank Gawd he is easily distracted..My guess is that he has completely forgotton and is onto another...DRAMA!

Jen: Well I think we covered me Effing him part! *giggles*

MM: ROFLMAO!!!!
Thank you! That was the best....

Paul Champagne said...

Like you said, "It's your blog" and you don't ever need to censor yourself.

Though (playing devil's advocate) unlike a diary ... a blog is public and you shouldn't post things that would embarrass you if they were found out.

Have fun!

Mama en Fuego said...

Sugar, you gotta work with the cards you are dealt. My only concern is that he may inadvertantly share this information to others you work with. Either in passing conversation or by viewing it at his desk and someone else happening upon your blog.

While you haven't 'said' anything bad about your co-workers you have to remember that peoples perceptions are their reality and people may not appreciate your humorous look at various life experiences.

Just ask yourself, "Do I want my boss reading my blog."

Christina_the_wench said...

Aw hell. Life goes on. I wouldn't worry about it oo much.

New fish, if you're reading this, don't make me look like a fool. Be wise.

Christina said...

girl it is your blog and your right to write.

Plus know he knows...that may be a good thing

minijonb said...

just pretend it never happened... but make sure it doesn't happen again!!! close all open windows and clear that browser cache!!! safe surfing, young lady!

snowelf said...

I don't know, girly. He knows you already, so I don't think it's that big of a deal. I know if it were me who accidentally found someone's blog I liked, I would totally be fascinated by their inner world. Nothing they could say or write about themselves could be "wrong" Unless it was that they were dating me on a dare or liked to have sex with animals or something equally as disturbing.

And plus, now he knows we all like him so far, and that if he breaks your heart, the blogger troops are going to rally. Have you guys talked about it since? Or are you just forgetting and never mentioning it again?

--snow

Anonymous said...

OUCH!
tc