BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Big girl toy!



Yes a computer and internet services! ~rolls eyes~

SICK the LOT of you! stop with the phallic references! *giggles* I mean DILDO's...*AHEM*

Really! Sick all of you! OF course that is why I adore you all!

The "I'm a big girl now" is singing through my mind, I typed away and watch TV while looking through lesson plans. *sigh* I am a workaholic...what can I say?!?!?!!

FYI, that is how I spent my BIG bonus check from my previous employer, whom FINALLY paid out!

FINALLY!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!

Speaking of Phallus, Last Friday I gave one of my ADHD students a small Play Dough to keep him focused ont he test and in his seat. NORMALLY this trick works in small doses.

Friday he had been off his meds for 4 days and COMPLETLY a mad man on the Friggin MOON!!! ~rolls eyes~ ( He sells them for $5 a pop on the corner) Anyway, I noticed that he would keep making the dick and balls with them. I told him to STOP making Phallic references with the Play Dough. So he wants to know what I meant. So I tell him, what I tell them all, "Look it up" ~pointing at the DICTIONARY~

he gets the dictionary and starts F-A-L. I stopped him. I said, " greek root, silent letters PH". PHA-L.

He looks at it then looks at me and as plan as day says, "I aint making no DILDO Ms.". So in my coy way I said, Go share with New Fish what new vocab word you have learned.

~sitting back in my chair I visualized the comedy of ADHD boy in New Fishes class~

So after school was out, New Fish reinacted the events. Y'all I PEE'd my pant watching him SLIDE into the room, clinching with one hand the play dough and the other hand in an up and down motion, while spelling strongly, veins popping out of his neck, spelling P

H Straining the letters and still squishing the play dough.

PHA Saying it, still straining and blinking with each letter.

PHA-L-L *OH**sigh*

Mr. I am NOT saying DILDO!

~whole class laughing~

The whole display and knowing that I had SET it up. PRICELESS!

So Molly McMommy...There is my peni discussion for the week, month and so on. *giggles*

Miss you girl!

Any one else have any fun phallic stories?!?!?!?!

12 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Anonymous said...

LMAO..funny story bambi.:)
Congrats on the laptop.whoo hoo!
No funny penis stories here.
tc

Los said...

That was hysertical, Superstar!!! I remember making "boogies" out of rubber cement in art class ... ah, those were the days!

snowelf said...

Omg Bambi! That was too funny!! How could you even stand not bursting into hysterics in class!?
You are a pro! :)

And congrats on your new toys. :D

--snow

Superstar said...

Top Cat: Thanks! I LOVE it!

Los: ~rolls eyes~ I should have gone for the art class!
LOL

Snow: Oh I had that "cat that ate the canery" grin on my face before he told me.
I couldn't help but laugh when typing it in today!
*giggles*
still FUNNY!

Yoda said...

That's funny shit :-)

Congrats on your new laptop and Internet access! That's adult toys alright ... out with it, how many porn sites you've been too? How many peni have you checked out online??? :-p

Art_Fulldodger said...

Sounds like he had his hands full huh?

Paul Champagne said...

Sorry, no phallic stories ... till now I didn't even know any .

Jansky T said...

Phallic stories.....ummmmm.......closest I have is that in high school I carved a potato in to a penis and walked around with it sticking out of my zipper. Somewhere on this earth, someone has a picture of a girl on her knees in front of me fellating it.

Anonymous said...

Man, why couldn't I have had teachers like you?

minijonb said...

haHAHAH!!! that's the funniest thing i've read all day! cracks me up. but the kid needs to learn that stuff... and the silent ph... somewhere.

Flash said...

hahahah....nice!

You're an awesome teacher!

UBERMOUTH said...

Kinda- what kills me is grey haired men that go out and buy a sports car(babe magnet). They are always driving ALONE. What do they think, that we will over look Grandpa behind the steering wheel? Why do men do this? Only YOUNG ,GOOD LOOKING MEN , who don't need flash cars, look good in convertibles.