Ever feel like you ride the LITTLE bus?? I am considering a "break" from blogging for a short time. I have no idea if New Fish is reading or not and frankly, nothing I write is SOOOO private that I would be embarassed by my posts. I did freak out when he read it, simply because I felt "exposed" and then he wouldn't talk to me about. Then I thought, who cares. I like writing and I have loved everyone of your comments. I admit that I am a wee bit egocentric and need the comments. LOVE the comments. LOVE when others diasagree and flat out state what they think...SO, I am in no way thinking of a break for that. I think I honestly need a break from the kids, planning, reading, grading and scolding my teeny-whores.
I am not feeling my snarky self today. I spent the weekend grading papers and reading the rest of a book so I can watch and show the movie. *sigh* AHHHH my damn procrastination. ~shakes head~ SOOOO I have come up with a story that you all can finish.
Quote: "I must be dreaming"
Character: Said the teacher
Situation: As he/she burst out laughing
The day began slow, as the sun creeped over the brpwn and purple mountain. "I must be dreaming," said the teacher as she walked across the room. "I can not believe you ALL turned in your homework!" She could barly keep from bursting out laughing when she said it.
That is when.....
OK You all take it from there fellow bloggers!!!


6 Left me pearls of wisdom:
...the little bus drove through the wall and right into the classroom. then..."
that's all i got!
=:-)
But as I had all ready , in anticipation of some of you not turning in your homework,bought this nice leather studded belt.I am goingto beat the shit ut of you lil bastards anyway!
Then when you whiners go tell your parents, and I get a years' paid suspension, I am going to go to Cuba and spend all my money on hot 24 year old Cuban men! So bennnnnnnnnnndddddddd over!
Not that I don't love kids or anything.
"I must be dreaming," said the teacher. "New Fish has actually grown up?"
"Why yes, he has," said the male gym teacher. "I just saw him in the locker room and he actually has pubic hair now!"
The teacher burst out laughing as she enlightened the gym teacher.
"Oh silly man," she said. "That's merely a pubic weave."
BTW - surgery's not until Nov or Dec but thanks for the virtual flowers and blood!
I didn't think anyone could come up with a list of 10 good things about GWB.
tc
...santa left the buliding!
Post a Comment