All I want to know is what did Rudolf do this time?????
Welcome back Bambi!!!! What a crazy few years it has been! I am single AGAIN, and now, I am older, wiser and thanks to several of life's curve balls, I now have all these lemons! My mission is to make us all martini's and to leave you wondering...How the heck did she make the chocolate cake!?!?!?!?!?
5 Left me pearls of wisdom:
That is so sick and wrong and funny at the same time. I'll have to forward that to my dad. LOL!
Can you say copy paste? Talk about festive!
I love "creative" Christmas ideas like this one!!!!
Do you have one with Rudy draped over the hood of a pick-up truck? Oh wait, that's my next door neighbor ...
I actually did that one time, except of having it hanging, I put it on the roof, and the way it posed, it was like it was on it's 2 back legs. So I took a strand of motion lights, replaced all the bulbs with yellow ones, and strung it from the roof to the ground. It looked like the reindeer was pissing from my roof.
A lot of people slowed down that year...
Post a Comment