
Faith Hill is rumored to have "made a big sceen" when Carrie Underwood won the CMA award for "female vocalist" of the year award. OK so she just did what all of us at home were thinking. WHAT?!?!?!?!?! I think my exact words were, "WHAT THE ****!!!!" but who cares. Faith is a classy woman and a "good clean fun" kind of southern belle. I seriously doubt that she had any REAL validity to her "joke". She has been in the country music industry long enough that this should not have even been the "news" article it became.

Don't get me wrong. Carrie Underwood is a sweet and truely "new" to the music business with a niativity that is just...well I think I threw up a little in my mouth, when she got up and thanked god and ARISTA (pronounced wrong) records....but seriously. Carrie is a great singer. She won the "American Idol" and has truely surpassed what even Simon Cowell could have expected. Clive's little gold mine...*sigh* I do think that she has much to learn and has yet to release a new CD for tour. *cracks whip* get going sweetie or you will be gone tomorrow.

4 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Nope, my Monday nights are dedicated to Prison Break and Heroes, two of the best shows on TV right now.
I did think it was kinda funny that I heard an ad for the awards show on the radio, and it mentioned one of the stars appearing would be Keith Urban, and he is in rehab... Someone at the radio station needs to pay more attention to stuff like that!!! (Although, in their defense, it was not a country station... but still... )
Sorry Superstar, can't really add anything to this post, as I can't stand country music (with the exception of a few Alabama songs, and maybe one or two Garth Brooks songs).
But, I respect your opinions, as you are very musically savvy.
I actually went to someone's house last night that had recorded the CMA's! We found the Faith Hill part, watched it a couple of times! Faith sort of threw her hands up and mouthed "WHAT" to the camera and was walking off when they cut back to Carrie Underwood!
Strange reaction, can't tell whether Faith was just kidding or what, very weird!
Jen: Where is your blog. It is not attached to your profile! I hope you have one!
Los: You just did!
Jim: You so need to invest in TIVO!!!!! ;o) I seriously would get so much more done if I COULD give up TV!!!
Post a Comment