
Need I say anymore?
Since WHEN did a hair dresser become harder to get an appointment with than a Doc in a box??? I called my trusty hair dresser for an appointment (for 10 days from now, more than enough time to arrange an appointment.)
Here is the frustrating convo:
Me: Yes! I need a hair cut in the next couple of weeks, for Liz, it needs to be AFTER 4pm on the weekdays and I will MAKE myself available ANYTIME on a Saturday.
Hair Place: OK. First of all I need to know if you are a new or existing client, Cuz, like she isn't taking any new clients.
Me: I have been seeing her for 6 1/2 years now...
Hair place: OK, lets see...UM she is booked until the first week of December (for a 45 min hair cut)
Me: WHAT? Seriously? Um can you leave a message to have her call me to see if I can get a cut check to tye me over? (My last hair cut was in July before the wedding...OOOPPPPSSSS)
Hair Place: SURE! (perkey voice)
Me: Great, and I will take her first opening for December? Lets also get a cut check time... OMG
Hair place: Ok we have a 2:30pm on Thursday.
Me: OK but after 4pm please.
Hair Place: OH WAIT I have an opening at noon tomorrow!
Me: That is not going to work as I am not available to be to your SHOP till AFTER 4pm! (This is me running out of patience!)
Hair Place: Oh wait she, like just walked in...Let me get her for you!
****Inner voice screaming*****HELLO??? LIKE Holy hello over here?!?!?!?!
Long hair story, longer...I have a hair cut for Friday at 4:45pm Nov 17th.
~sticks out tounge at dingy receptionist, rolls eyes, and mumbles under breath "unbeleivable"~
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Today...
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 3:07 PM

7 Left me pearls of wisdom:
It's the mad Holiday Hair Rush. I went Saturday for a trim (since the gift certificate was about to expire) and it was jam packed with people getting all gussied up for Thanksgiving. Apparently btwn T and Xmas, there's no getting in. Lotsa MomBots getting highlights for "holiday pictures" ... gag.
I'm guessing the receptionist didn't have any prior experience at NASA ... or maybe she did.
Would you like me to pay her a visit and scare some sense into her?
Dam, the shit you girls go through for a hair cut! My hair cuts take all of 5 minutes and thats with the girl taking a smoke break.
Her "how do you want it?"
Me "short with a number 3 or 4?
Her "OK your done pay at the counter"
F*ing Blogger has screwed my posting and my comments for the last 2 days....GRRRR
~bambi making an angry pouting face~
Let's us try again!
IAI: I know!
Los: ~Smacks gum w/ open mouth~ "So can I like help you now?" ~Twirls hair with index finger while talking~
LOL ;o)
Sven: YOU ARE SO HIRED!!! LOL ;o)
Rainman: ~sings:oh so pretty, oh so pretty~ We only do it so the boys will like us! (little barf in my mouth)
HE HE HE HE HE HE
ok yeah that reminds me of trying to get a doc appt, cept mine is usually that day
i totally luck out with my hairdresser, she works from her home (full salon in her basement) prices are awesome. i just went and got rid of all blonde and went very dark brown
althought i didn't get done to be like the mombots as IAI says! i swear no highlights for family pic! LMAO!!
m
sven you are ascary! rawr!!!!!!!1
m
Post a Comment