BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 09, 2006

You might be a redneck if...




This is where you shop!

IAI: This one is for you! ;o)

5 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Hey! Looks like my old hangout!

Thanks for stopping by my place! Welcome anytime. Help yourself to cookies on the side bar!

:)
Always!
Jas...

Lex said...

Hey,

Help me with "redneck". Is it offensive? Like the "n" word?

I never thought much of it until a candidate for Attorney General in MD referred to one MD county (Frederick County) as Fredneck county.

The atty. that works with me from FREDERick county was highly offended.

Help me understand this one.

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

Sigh.
You only think that's a joke picture. That shit is right down the road from us ... next to the friggin' Baptist Church hawking pumpkins ...

Los said...

I have always preferred the steel-belted bibles...

Superstar said...

Rednecknerd: Right One..Cookies.~eyez glaze over~ I like cookies! ;o)

Lex: I mean it affectionatly...I truely do...from the bottom of my southern roots! ;o) *gasp* N word? OMgosh no...

IAI: LOL Pumpkin hawking baptist! LOL ;o) Like I said...I knew when I saw this...You would appreciate it the most!

Los: Steel belted bibles! OMG you are my "pun" Brother for sure!

Have a great 3 day holiday everyone!