BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Bambi...beyond pissed.

Here is the length of hair I went to my hair desser WHOM has cut my hair for SIX years.) The layers were not as smooth and in need of shapping.

Here is what I wanted:
Here is what I ended up with:



My hair dresser (Whom is now FIRED) response:
"he he he he oh I guess we had a bit of a miscommunication. HA HA HA HA. I guess I owe you a coffee."
My response:
~tears gushing~
~guilt for being vain~
~Hoplessness~
WHAT?!?!?! I can see having about 2-3 inches of "damaged" hair but 6 inches???? WTF?!?!?!
I now have GLUED in hair and (sobs quietly) between the rollers in my hair, not being able to wash it everyday, and the itching...I still look ok...but...
~cries in the mirror~
"Put it back! Put it back!!!!"
Normally I am a go with the flow, hang in there...I just spent the last 7 months GROWING my hair out so that I can BUY hair and GLUE it in? WHAT????
Disscussion with my hair dresser today:
Me: Hi Liz, I just have to tell you that I am unable to get over the hair cut. I am DEVESTATED with the length and I have had to buy hair extenstions.
Liz: Well, you should have been more clear in our discussion of what you wanted.
Me: I told you under/ over flip and I want to be able to still put it up on my head for Evening/dress.
Liz: Well you told me not to be afraid to take too much off.
Me: I ment 2-3 inches at most with the need for shaping and making the layers even...NOT 6 inches.
Liz: Well, I told you I am sorry and I will give you, your money back in cash. What else do you want?
Me: I want my hair back.
Liz: Well, I don't know what else I can do for you.
Me: You know? I accept your appolgy and I will pick up the money.
Liz: Ok.
What I am the most pissed about is her complete lack of empathy to how this AFFECTs me...I have to say I am STUNNED!
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!
Anyone else have a story about a time....????

12 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Superstar said...

IAI: How much is the "going rate" for a contract on her??? LOL ;o)

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

I'll take care of her for free. DAMN!Beyotch needs a lesson, IAI style ...
If it makes you feel any better:

Many years ago I dyed my hair red. I got sick of it and grew @4 inches of my real color ... went to the salon and said, "Make the red stuff as close to the natural color as you can, I want to be as close to one color as possible and then I want to stop coloring it completely." They turned my whole head BLACK. Jet black. Goth black. Scary black. They tried to strip it but it turned a weird brownish-reddish. They tried again, hair started to come out in clumps. Two days later, I shaved my head 1/4 inch all around. I looked like a militant lesbian going thru chemo. Awful. And I never even got my money back - yes, I stupidly paid.
So hey - moral of the story: at least you're not bald.
:-)

Lex said...

I am so sorry. I am usually one to go with the flow for haircuts too. But, after spending time growing my hair out, I would be equally devastated.

Sometimes, when I've grown my hair out, I have dreams...nightmares of waking up and someone has cut my hair short.

I'm so sorry. Besides the length, how does it look? And you ARE going to get that money, I hope.

P.S. I emailed you for the cookie recipe. What's up?

*~*Cece*~* said...

I hate it when that happens. Last year I was keeping my hair about shoulder length, went in for a trim & the owner (who normally cuts my hair) wasn't in. Stupid me let the lady who was there cut it b/c she's obviosuly capable, right? Or else she wouldn't be working w/her.

Wrong. She began by taking the scissors to the back of my hair and CHOPPING it off. I kid you not. When I felt the scissors on the back of my neck I knew i was in trouble. Sure enough I was. I ended up keeping my hair short for a YEAR b/c of that.

Now its about shoulder length again, I went back in for a trip and layers last month. It came out great. Went in last week & I look like shit! *sigh* When will I learn???

Just telling it like it is said...

Okay I have one even better...I had been going to this certain "butcher " for several years...ummmm because I am vain and I like myself with ummmm high lights(even when they are not in style I will probably still have them;I hate change) and so one time one time...she burned the top of my hair off...that is right ladies off...I indeed had a mullet...there was no gettin g extentions...Needless to say I am still torchered by this memory...I feel your pain...shouldn't they like have some kind of law against cutting or burning hair off...Jail time,...I say...

mollymcmo said...

ahhhh hon so sorry, i've had times like that too. actually not long ago i had a crap, just a bigass crap cut. i got my money back, i even went back for a "fix" that still didn't work

so i drove 1.5hrs away to my old hairdresser and she fixed me up. i so felt like that seinfeld episode where i was cheating on my hairdresser

i've had a lot of crap cuts/colours over the years. once when i was a teen on Xmas eve my gfriend dyed my hair black, but missed the insides. my poor mother.
i've also had orange/green as "mishaps", gfriend inflicted of course! LOL!

i know what you're feeling though when you're not happy with your hair. hang in there friend, maybe take some joy from IAI's brand of justice?

m

Los said...

When I was growing up, my mom used to cut my hair ... and I hated it.

I feel bad for ya, Superstar. I know you wanted your hair long, and that sucks. I am sure you can make it work for you, but that still sucks.

Hopefully your Thanksgiving will be better.

Fairmaiden327 said...

OMG I am so sorry. There is really nothing I can say. That sucks.

Superstar said...

IAI: FREE WHOO HOO!!!! I am so in! OMG JET BLACK?!?!? Thank you Jesus that I have hair! ;o) At least I have something to glue the hair to.

Lex: I haven't checked my e-mail this week...Sorry...I have had lesson plans and hair from hell to deal with...LOL ;o)


CECE: Hey girl! Welcome! I know why is it that we go to the same "butcher over and over??? I have not a clue (blonde seaping in) Thank GOD I had the Balls to ask for my money! (actually my sister made me! Thank you Jesus!)


Molly: Oh I am sure if Kharma doesn't go around that IAI will kick ass, take names and we won't even know that she was there! LOL ;o) Ronald McDonald HairOMG!!! YOU WIN! At least I can glue in my hair in for the time being! ;o)

Los: I look fine. In fact my "fans" kept coming up to me last night and wanted to "feel" my hair! LOL ;o) I felt like some kind of poodle!

Fair: I was hoping you would drop by! Welcome! I know...SUCKS big green and orange donkey balls! (That is for you ms Molly!)

Flash said...

I got one for you. A few years ago, I went to the SuperCuts I've been going to for years. They knew me by name, knew what I wanted, everything.

One day, I go in for my haircut, and my girl goes and snaps on the #2 guide attachment, but I notice it's not quite sitting right, like it's broke and won't stay on properly, but I let it go, trusting her. In walks a mother of like a thousand kids (actually like 4), all under the age of 7. And they're running around, playing with everything, and the mother does jack about it. Suddenly, 2 kids run, and one slams into the woman cutting my hair, which causes her to run the sheers across the back of my skull. Not a big deal IF THE GUIDE WASN'T BROKE! the guide came off and I had a jagged bald patch about 6 inches long across the back of my head.

I'm super pissed, and it wasn't fixable. The hair cutter yells at the mother, who yells back that they SHOULD HAVE a kids area and this wouldn't happen.

All in all, I got a free head mauling. It wasn't fixable, but it was free. I wore a hat almost 24 hours a day for a month.

Mama en Fuego said...

Is she the owner of the salon? If not I would be talking to the owner and demanding extensions. That's what I call BUUUUUUUULSHIT!

jali said...

Sounds like a case for Judge Judy!