While I was tempted to do this for my hair extentions...
I actually went with my normal ho-hum boring...ok conservitive me....
All I care about it that I look "normal" and I will simply have to make time for my sister to glue my hair in.
Anyone price the cost of the hair extensions?? OMG I had a small heart attack! I was thinking, cost of hair and maybe an hour to "braid" it in? OH NO...try $250.00-$500.00 OH yeah. $250.00 which I am sure is nothing for Ms Jessica Simpson...BUT seriously.
I will just have to be satisfied with my...$29.99 human hair GLUE in ghetto barbi, Champane tastes, beer budget hair...FOR now. I DID call my sister and remind her of all the "free" child care...and asked her to "book" me to fix them for me about every other week.
ADVANTAGES I have noticed so far: The rainbow at the end of the horrible storm I would now like to call "LIZ"...The hair holds my curl awesome and it dries super fast. ;o) I don't have to use anything but hair spray to keep the style and it matches almost perfectly!
All I know is I went to the Sally beauty supply store last night and HUGGED the lady that helped me! When I went on Sunday they made it seem so easy and in her words..well here is the conversation:
Me: OMG is there any hair extenstions that I can use?
Sally:" Yep, let me show you!
Me: Thank-you!
Sally: So this is your first time?
Me: ~crying~ Yes, my sty.ist cut my hair to this....you see? ~showing her what is left of my hair~!
Sally: OK, Like, they are SUPER easy to do. It's ok. We do them every weekend and look~shows me her hair extentions~ They are great!
Me: OH! WOW ~feels hair and extentions~ So caring for the hair.
Sally: Not a biggy, just wash it every other day and don't use too much conditioner. The conditioner actually breaks down the glue.
Me: So what di I do when I want to take them out?
Sally: easy, just "soak" your hair in the conditioner and they will slide right out.
Me: This sounds way too easy...
Sally: Oh yeah, they are supposed to be.
I have to admit. I love our society where we can have "instant" food and hair all in the same day!
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
My hair...
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 9:53 AM

6 Left me pearls of wisdom:
OH yeah! Those chickies at Sally know how to hook a sister up! Good for you, gluehead ;-)
Good luck with the faux hair.
I still say the stylist should have given you extensions after she butchered your hair. I so call BULLSHIT.
Sounds like a "hair-raising" experience ... I'll just stop.
LOL Los
From the viewpoint of someone is is follicly challenged, man that sucks!
Post a Comment