BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 03, 2006

Double dutch?

AAAHHHHHH yes! Part of my many HAPPY daily duties here at the old Middle school is recess/Lunch duty. (dooties duties...homonym anyone?)

OK so I am out making sure that the 8th grades don't punch out the 6th grades with the "new" game of "who can take it"...*sigh* This "new found game is the equivilant of immediate expulsion BTW...So I remind them that they should not be playing ANY such thing when I get caught up in a "dare" of double dutch. WHAT??!?!?!?!

OMG!!

I haven't done that since ...shit I think I was about 12! OH well that didn't seem to matter to my "dare"...

So who remembers what it's like to jump up and down (WITH BOOBS) DOUBLE TIME???? Can I just say painful and cracking up the other teachers!

So now everytime I am out there they all BEG me to jump. I do a couple then I twirl! I me4an really Who wants to see a middle aged chick and her boobs jumping???

Double Dutch anyone???

5 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Jim McKee said...

middle-aged: adj: being roughly between 45 and 65 years old

==============

So, you're a LONNNGGG way from middle-aged.

And say, got any video of you doing the double-dutch?

;-]

mollymcmo said...

jumping up and down with boobs and a non supportive bra is no fun, just no fun at all.

m

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

Jumping rope when I was boobless wasn't fun, why should it be now?
Recess patrol has GOT to suck.

Superstar said...

Jim: I can only hope all the teachers video phone cordes were broke! LOL ;o)

Molly: Boobs bouncing is NEVER a good thing.

IAI: Thankfully I don't have to oversee the younger ones on the "super" jungle gym! Overall "recess" is no "recess" for me! LOL ;o)

~note to self to wear sports bra to work~

Lex said...

You're hardly middle aged. Because if you were...I would be too...and that ain't happenin'.

I remember double-dutch. I'd probably put an eye out now if I tried. Do you remember when the worst thing you could be called on the playground was "double-handed"?