BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Meeting Bigfoot!

OK So while I am sure most of you thought I meant meeting this hairy fella...I actually mean I met a guy that is a stand up comedian and his "stage name" is "Mr. Big foot...He has size 15 EE feet...So I guess that would mean he has a big*******BLLLLEEEEEPPPPPPP******....Anyway, back to the story. Here is the "real" Mr. Big Foot http://www.lasvegas-nv.com/mr-bigfoot.htm

I was invited by one of my newest clients to a stand up comdey show, and having nothing else better to do, I went. (free tickets and I LOVE comedy) The first hour was some local open mic comics, some I had heard before...(sad when you know the punch lines to their jokes...really I mean after 2 years get some NEW material) Ok, so that was over and the first headliner did her act for 20 min and then...here he comes...MR. BIG FOOT! By Far the only comic worth the price of being a headliner!

Mr. Big Foot has a clean (very light "blue" material) act. So I guess I was a bit shocked when this couple toward the front of the stage just can't get enough of each other. They were making out and moaning. I am sure this had to be VERY distracting for Mr. Big foot. How do I know? Well, he started incorperating it into his act! LOL ;o) I just love when comics go "off script" This is when GOOD material is born for these performers. He asks the couple, "so how long have you two love birds been together?" (pause) "a year?" (mumble) " Wow, YOU GOIN' to MARRY this girl?" (Couple talking) "That is fantastic, congradulations!" Then the act continues....Still, they go right back at it.

Despite Mr. Big Foot's attempts, the couple just keeps right on making out and getting "busy" right there at the table!!! HANDS DOWN, the BEST show I have ever seen. (the couple that is) Now I am completely in shock and awe of how two seamingly "normal" people/couple can be publicly "getting it on" and make no never mind to the rest of us. Forget the fact we are at a club for COMEDY not SEX...I did not see a blue light on the door when we went in....I'm confused...(I know easy to do!) So while I have a stellar memory for the act, I still kept focusing on this couple and "what THEY were doing"? While I should have been laughing and having fun watching the act. Then Mr. Big foot did something headliners rarely do. At the end of his set, he went into the crowd and shook hands and introduced himself to all the people. (granted it was a small venue of about 80...still ~mouth hanging open~) This is one of the coolest things I have ever seen!

~Claps hands for Mr. Big Foot~

I know that having sex in a public place is one of those fantasy turn ons...but seriously at a comedy show? This is a new one for even me....I get how "mile high club" is HOT, I even get the elevator...But a comedy show?

~shakes head in disbelief~

What are some the best places you can think of? Real or imagined! (Forgive me lord, I know this is going to be fun!)

8 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Los said...

Hmmm....let's see:

* 50-yard-line at Beaver Stadium (PSU)
* Movie theatre (never done this, but it would be cool ... as long as it wasn't during "That Darn Cat.")
* On a yacht would be cool.

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

Were they ACTUALLY doing the deed?!

As for me, I, uh, sorta kinda, uh, did the deed on homeplate of Yankee Stadium. No audience really - had a boyfriend who worked concessions one summer (BEER HERE! GETYOURBEERHERE!) and he somehow got a homerun. I think I liked the fact it was homeplate moreso than the guy.

Yeah, I'm sure I entertained the grounds crew ... such a slut I was. Such a slut.
But that's still way classier than the comedy club.

Superstar said...

LOS: LOL Beaver stadium? LOL ;o)

IAI: I can only GUESS they were doing more than Making out, I was sitting behind and at a lousy angle to see too much in the way of details....DAMN it! HOMERUN!!! ROFLMAO!!! YOu go girl!

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

and oh yeah, the elevator thing? like from Fatal Attraction? Remember that scene? Hot, hot, HOT!

Superstar said...

~singing~ "Love in an elevador...love when I feel it coming down...OWE...in the air, in the air...OWE"

Nikki said...

I'm a virgin.

I can't help you here.

What? You're not buying that?

To bad LOL

Kevin Charnas said...

You know what they say...big feet - big shoes.

Very cool about the comic going into the audience, disgusting about the sex-pigs though...someone should've sprayed them down with a fire hose.

Art_Fulldodger said...

And I thought I was the only Virgin here?