After several days off (secretly at the Emmy awards in LA) I am BACK!!!! Thank you all for not burning the house down this time. There is a question about the bananna hammock I found in the pool filter...(KEVIN). ~dangling something looking like spandex tiger print~
My sister in her bordom at the check out line...(damn impulse items) bought a COSMO magazine. LOL ;o) I haven't bought a cosmo in YEARS...I mean MOI??? little miss frugal? Why on earth would I buy a magazine I know is available online??? OK so WHY did she buy September's issue?
"101 sex tips" [[[ The true title on page 158 is "101 sex tips to try before you die".]]]
HMMMMFFFFTTT.
OK. So what does cosmo know that I don't? Lets take a look. I read them out loud to her as she prepared dinner for us adults. As I read the 101 list occationally I or my sister would giggle and then she or I would add our two cents in. Eventually, I looked up (around #69, *snort* I said 69.) and stated, "you know I notice that this is all about "HIM". We both laughed and continued reading. Since the list is so amusing, I thought I should share some of these HOT secrets with you (and save you the $3.50 at the impulse check out lane.)
#19: Turn on a fan while rubbing him down with ice cubes. The fan makes the ice feel extra cold against his skin, and when you put your mouth against his body, he'll get goose bumps from the sudden shivery sensation.
#36: get a brazillian bikini wax, then torture your guy by straddling his chest and telling him he can look, but not touch....
#53 You know how we somethimes have movie night? Surprise me with porno movie night.
#69 Turn off the AC or crank up the heat. Sweaty sex is just so primal and animalistic( AZ in summer? hmmmm not to mention the thunder storms...ahhhhhh very sexy.)
Now on to some that I actually thought would be more realistic and female gratifying.
#87 With friends nearby, grab my butt, make out with me, and smile SUGGESTIVELY. I want them to really envy the fact YOU'RE with ME.
# 87 LOOK into my eyes during the DEED. The emotional connection is AMAZING.
#101 Lets stay in bed while we wind down from orgasm. I really love being so close to you, feeling your pulse slow down and listening to your heartbeat return to normal.
SO now that you have finished "doing the deed", let's turn our cosmo to page 74 and discover what HIS post coital position means: (my sister and I talked about this and it totally rang true for our "men" see if it decodes yours...)
#1 The half hugger: when he does this it means: It means he is easy going and even though he is spent, he knows that you probably CRAVE postsex contact. so this is his effort to give that to you.
#2 The Nook Nuzzler: CHA-CHING!!! You just hit the emotional jackpot. A stud who prefers to hold you against his necxk wants MORE intimact. he is Pulling you into his most VULNERABLE spot. The Jugglar. (If you hold him toward your neck he's a passive dude who wants YOU to call all the shots)
#3 The spooner: He is confident and CRAZY about you. However this can suggest that he maybe a bit OVER possesive of you. (too much? he will have himself all over you top to bottom) FLIP side if he pushes up against you he is needy and wants to be taken care of by YOU.
#4 The Islander: Of the guy rolls on his back post booty, you maybe dealing with a commitmentphobe. Whenever you rotate your body 90 degrees from someone you double the space between you. So this means that he is cutting himself off from you and creating distance both physically and emotionally.
Which one is your man? LOL ;o)
****FYI***** This issue of cosmo is a great learning tool for any mothers of teens for a lesson on the "first Gyno trip" I found it very informative for preparing the young ladies to be prepared to what the instraments look like to feelings that we all have at our favorite "yearly" visit. As a Auntie I keep all these "articles" tucked away for the day when they would rather ask "auntie than "mommy" questions.
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Hot! hot! hot!
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 8:45 AM

24 Left me pearls of wisdom:
My hubby does all four.
Now what the hell do I do? LOL
Wench: I would say that would explain how he is "feeling" at the time he is cuddling that way...Just a guess of course. Lucky you...Variety...the spice of any maratal couple. ;o)
1. 'Bout time your ass is back
2. I'd like to take credit for the categorization of Cosmo as an "impulse item" ... so I will.
3. Cosmo sucks
4. Whatever happened to the CosmoSutra? Remember that?
5. If we turn off the AC in Calcutta, USA someone would get killed ... not laid.
6. Ice cubes and fan? WTF? That sounds ... annoying.
7. The chick gets the Brazilian wax and their idea of "torutre" is not letting the guy touch? Again, WTF?
8. Cosmo sucks
9. Hee hee, I said "sucks" again
10. So glad you're back :-)
IAI: Thank you! It is so nice to be missed...What? You didn't hear the distain in my writing? The dripping with sarcasim...of, "It's all about HIM???" LOL ;o) I must be losing my touch...Rusty ole keyboard....~couldn't possiblybe moi?~
I think Cosmo was all about "life in my 20's" vs. "life in my 30's". LOL ;o)
I once tried #19 with a popcisle...WAY too sticky! LOL ;o)
Oh, I caught your sarcasm ... I know YOU know about booty! Hee hee hee!
I was just weighing in with my own pissy commentary - but I know you're a sex kitten who knows your way around the bedroom - no need for Cosmo there!
Mine does all 4 too.
No contact is allowed if I'm to friggin hot. Period.
I have to chime in on not letting the man touch thing....
That's fun for about 10 seconds... I'll stop here. This isn't a porno blog LOL
The problem with the porn tape is what do you do after the first ten minutes?
I call bullshit on all of it.
Did you ever notice that magazines have been doing these lists for decades? And each list is the same stuff written and rewritten over and over again?
And I don't believe that you can judge a man on how he cuddles. I tend to do 3 of the 4. And I'm just as much into being held as she is. So NYAH to that mag!
Turning off the AC or turning up the fan is annoying. I want the perfect temperature while I'm boinking, thank you very much.
REV Steve: ROFLMAO!!!!!"I want the perfect tempaature when I am boinking"....LOL ;o) I swear a little bit of pee came out on that! LOL ;o)
Of COURSE they are all written and re-written!
Los: EXACTLY!!!
Nikki: Salt and chocolate only works with popcorn and M&M's...IMHO!!
#'s 2 and 3. Mostly 3.
Cosmo.... you guys still read that stuff.
Porn flicks..... I agree with Los... after 10 minutes you might as well turn on Letterman.
Okay so what does that say about me if I'm the one who likes to roll over and go sleepy night night?
Er... is it getting warm in here?
~throws cosmo mag on the table~
So I supposed the tomorrows topic of "the certain type of sex HE's thinking about" is out?!?!?! JK
LOL ; o)
See again IAI and Dirty have comfirmed my assesment...The rag is "all about HIM" and his pleasure...SIGH...I would have done better to pick up a copy of "men's health" LOL ;o)
Now whichever position I roll to, I have to be thinking, "What subliminal message am I sending?"
Maybe we should just all use Thumper's line from the movie: "Some fun, huh Bambi?"
Thanks for dropping by my site today and for leaving such an insightful comment. I really appreciate it? And you've definitely got a point about the "supply and demand."
Okay, that should have been "!" instead of "?" :o)
Bambi, if you're all about HIM and HIS pleasure... the right guy will be all about YOU and YOUR pleasure... it's all good.
They forgot the tip about hanging from the ceiling fan whilst it turns around and around...
LOL- so I'm not alone?
Super - Men's Health is a WAY better magazine. Best lovers I ever had were subscribers to Men's Health.
The best sex tips I ever learned were from Maxim, actually.
I learned two of my best moves from reading that magazine.
Andrew: THank you for your warm comments! Yes I know how dificult it is to take me "seriously" with a name like Bambi! *sigh* I guess I won't have to change my name when I become MORE famous???
Rev Smokin: Which moves? Do share!
Just: SHHHHHHH stop tellin' them all our ceiling fan stories! Jesh! Zip it! LOL ;)
Ummm...I don't know how that got in there....silly wind.
Post a Comment