

Well, folks I am off to the land of Milk and honey, pine trees and the smell of pure clean non city air. I am leaving at the crack of before dawn to get to the airport to go to SUNNY Spokane Washington.
WHOOO HOOOO
I have my digital camera (I will be getting a pic for smokin)
My Lovely bridemaid dress, shoes and matching wrap.
I have clothes and underware for a week
I have all the makeup and hair care needs covered. (thanks to travel size containers I have my whole bathroom in one litte bag! WHOOO HOOO
I will be checking in here for any wild parties and you had better be having a good time while I am away. I hope to use my friends computers while I am traveling...BUT you never know if they have access and well, I wouldn't count on my grandma having a computer EvER. She still has a rotery(sp) phone! Sh*t you not!! I took her flat iron from 1950 for my arts and crafts, I am secretly hoping that it's worth MILLIONS someday! LOL >;-O
We have the bacholorette party on Thursday and the wedding on Saturday. Thankfully I will be leaving the familiy fun on Sunday for Portland. I am very excited to see my Friend Jen (whom has made all my airfare travel REALLY cheap!) I will also have a chance to see my Aunt and her twin daughters. I can't beleive they are almost 18!!! OMG!!!
So Have a fun and safe week and PLEASE what ever you all do, don't have a naked pool party after 10pm at the pool! The cops told me that if they have one more report that I will get it! BAWAAHHHHAAAA Apparently they KNOW it's me that keeps bringing over the crazy drunk nudists and swiming in the pool. Other than that....be sure to clean up the mess!
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Flying is sooo much fun!
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 9:39 PM

36 Left me pearls of wisdom:
OMG...OMG....OMG.... Bambi AND rain left their homes unattended. OMG...OMG...OMG...
This is way cool. She sure has a lot of alcohol just sitting here....*snorts*
Shee uesd to hav a lottt morew than shh does noww.
;-]
Everyone is going on vacation excpet me. I feel so lame.
Lets dye the dog purple and give her dread locks!
I'd be down for the naked pool party except right now I definately qualify as BAD Naked.
There is NO WAY i'm entering this party with my clothes on. Sorry y'all, they're staying right on the grass and I'm gonna SHAKE MY ASS LIKE IT AIN'T NO THANG!!! WWWOOO-HHOO!! Dang girl, Christina, turn up the heat on the pool and toss me another beer! Thanks baby-doll tender love!
She said Not after 10PM, Christina-does that mean any other times are fair game? Where are Kevin and Kim and the Reverand and Rainman?!? I say let's TEAR IT UP!
(~d turns up the heat for Kev, passes a few beers to Christina, Kev, the Reverand and Jim. Then ~d helps dirty with the dreads and convinces dirty to at least strip down to panties and a bra...it's a PAWTY, dahlin'!)
(comes in covered in burka)
What in the hell is going on here???????
Holy Shit Kev, you weren't kidding when you said 9 inches were you.
Awww, lovely beer. (looks over at Kev)
OMG...... cover that up! Shit, the rest of the men will leave all pissed at the size of that.
Who gave ~d the camcorder?????
Size doesn't matter.
That's what I keep telling myself.
Wooo-hoooo, nothing like "hanging out" with my buds, drinking beer...Christina, ~d, Nikki (burka - HA!) aahhh...life is good...
HEY! IS THAT SMOKE COMING FROM SUPER'S PLACE??
Kevin - more like "Hangin' Out with your Wang Out."
dirty-that is great! Reverand, keep telling yourself-and while you're at it, remind your self its the motion of the ocean.
The smoke is HOLY SHIT-it is coming from Super's place! And where did Nikki go!?!?
ah becka, i'm sure you're a good naked....
whats going on in here i'm scared.....
nikki, i think kev's size is equal to his age (that is a fact that sticks in my head i tell ya! :) )
m
9" but acts only 9 years...
mollymcmommy most men don't act their age anyway...and I think I would like to -uhhh, ride a 9" just once. Jeez-should I delete this?
nikki said something about roasting weinies. I dunno.
Oh god, she has Kev in a head-lock! Grab the camcorder!
oh sorry - there seems to be a little issue in the laundry room.
*coughs and waves hand in front of face*
it's a little smokey in there, but I put the fire out.
seems the damn washing machine went on the fritz when I tried to wash my drawers.
nikki, you have no drawers on? and how did this happen...do tell.
d.....LOL! that is so true, men usually act less than their age!!!
*rolling on the ground laughing naked as nikki stole my drawers to wash too and my thong clogged the motor*
m
I am addicted to travel size stuff. I have an entire set, right from Purell to Neutrogena :-)
Have a great week ... take lots of pics!
I had to come back a day early from my vacation because of a wedding ... sigh.
SOMEBODY somewhere has on leopard thongs-i am thinking its Kevin and Kim over at Rainmmans-we can get those thongs for you and Nikki-as for the jammed moter-Reverand?
Have a great time!
Um...don't hurry back..! :)
(Out of the pool!! OUT of the pool!! She's never going to fall for "It's laundry day") ;)
Snowelf, Sure she will, we'll just put alot of detergent in there and splash around.LOL
Am I smart or what.
*coughs, or what, coughs*
*give Christina wedgie*
*digs for backdoor gold*
I hate that chick.
LMAO!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
What are you all doing?!??!!? I am on a flight to PDX and I get this air phone call about the washer and the smoke damage?!?!?!
Who is suppervising this party and Kevin?!?!?! 9 inches?!??! YOU WISH my friend..
Then again...I don't want to know till I get home. *sigh*
I'm on vacation.....
Missing you all!
um .... Super.....I didn't do anything.
It was Christina! She did it. It was her.
*smirks at Christina*
Excellent idea!!
*Raids Super's laundry closet.*
Nope. Wasn't me. Nikki and snow got the Tide out. I pinky swear!
I was at bible study. ~ahem~
Hey everybody!
Let's wash the pool with Tide!
Super will be so happy! It'll be all nice and clean when she gets back, like we were never here at all.
*pushes Christina in the pool*
Oops! (snicker) Did I do that?
Wow is she gonna be pissed off!
Christina what the hell are you doing in the pool and why is it full of suds? Hey, can she still breath with all that foam in there....? What honey I cant understand you? Drow.... shit I dont know what your saying? Hang on I'll be back in ten minutes or so.
Kevin for gods sake put your clothes back on. No your not Dick Hatch and this isnt Survivor Allstar. What is it with gay guys anyway?
Nikki here's the thong you left at my house. (throws it with rubber gloves on) Cant be to careful!
Sure I'll tattoo your ass for you ~d. Sure I can spel. Dont worri!
Steve for the last time I won't sword fight with you. I told you its not fair to you. 9" to 12" is soooo unfair!
Christina? Anyone see Christina she was here a minute ago?
*gurgle.....spits.....raises hand amongst the bubbles*
*yells like she's in 'The Fly' movie...heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp meeeeeeeeeeeee*
Nice Ass Cristina
YOU ARE ALL IN BIGGGGGGG TROUBLE!!!!!
Post a Comment