As you all know I was off in Spokane, Wa, Home of the bride to be and her future hubby. I arrived with little problem to the GLORIOUS Spokane airport and go to lunch with my Mom. ON Thursday night we had the bacholorette party and I had a night of partying like rock stars planed. So, a few shots into the night at the bacholorette party for the bride to be...And I hear this voice..."I would know that voice and set of lips anywhere!" I turn around to find my "first" college boyfriend standing there! (yes, I gave him my first flower....) I couldn't quite place him as he stood there with the advantage...Then, like a flood, the memories it all POURED out!
Oh. MY. GOD. Jeffery T!!!! HOLY SHI*T!!! We exchanged hugs and then the very next thing out of his mouth is, " OH MY GOD you are the one who I let get away!!!" To which I quickly replied, "...HA YOU DUMPPED me You jackazzzzzzzz" We both laughed and started catching up on old times and what we have been doing for the last 15 years. WOW....Still a great kisser! !
~blushes a touch~
So now I am the one who "got away". I guess I always thought that there would be some great feeling of completion in seeing him again and hearing how his life went to the crapper or something. Really it was the opposite and we both shared how we were jilted by our lovers and that we both had never been married or have any children...He did have to admit to me, that I was the one who after 15 years STILL can "rock his world" LOL ;) I can live on that forever! LOL ;o) I rocked his world! YEAH!!!! I really am a gifted kisser! I digress...
We exchanged phone numbers and e-mail addresses as I told him that I will not be moving back to WA... EVER!!! LOL ;o) I was WAY too cold all week! (keep in mind this is summer for all of them) So I guess only time can tell what is to happen with us. If nothing else I got to see a "what if" in my life. ;o)
Do any of you have any good "firsts" stories?


18 Left me pearls of wisdom:
I wish!! My first was my ex-husband and he wouldn't know what to do with his dick if he had a fully illustrated manual and a bedside coach.
I don't have a "first" story, but I am not surprised in the least that you are "the one that got away". You are top-notch!
I remember my first "crush," and boy, I know why they call them crushes ... she absolutely broke me in into little tiny Los pieces.
LMAO @ dirty.
Your sooo cute!!! Okay sorry peeps I have taken a little brake...but I'm back...do not fret...I missed you all too...very much and well I am ashamed to say it I have thought about all of you who take your time to read what I have to say..(a tear falls) I'm sooo emotional (PMS) thanks single for taking time to tell me ya missed me...feeling special ohhh I know suck it up "just"...just suck it up
You little hussy, you! Cute ass picture too!
My first... the dude who got my V has a kid the same age as my oldest daughter. Wouldn't you know it that during her First Communion ceremony I got seated next to him in the pew? He smirked. I ignored and then smirked, knowing that although he initially dumped me after three years into our relationship, that I wouldn't take him back when he begged and cried on the phone for an hour.
Admittedly, in the past year or so since I met my fiancee, I have had two other women from my past whom I am still friends with tell me that they regretted letting me get away. (For the record, both of them had a real shot at me.)
Before I met my fiancee, I had one from Boston tell me she should have went out on a date with me when she had the chance. So I guess that makes three total.
I'm not bragging. It's just the truth. Their words, not mine.
It feels pretty good, I must admit.
awww thats so cute !!!
so youre not seeing him again? no date plans ? is he packing for arizona ? hes kinda cute
Dirty: LOL ;/ EX was a JACKAZZ!! If I ever meet him I plan to shake his hand and then kick him right in the balls!
Jim: YOU are TOO kind!
LOS: I know...They just break into a thousand pieces
Steve: 3 ladies?!?!? See I knew you where holding out on us! YOU 007 ~sing secret agent man!~
Nikki: *sniff* What about me?
Christina: OF course I am a hussie...That is why you all stop by here to see just what micheif I will get into next...LOL ;o)
Kim: They are "EX's" for a reason. ;/ One night of amnesia lane and it is all it took to realize that I am WAY over him. ;)
Wow, I can only imagine how great it must feel to be "the one who got away" ... if only for a few moments :-)
BTW, you don't mean that literally dirty_birdie, do you? 'twas that bad? :-p
What a great story! I would love to be thought of as the one who got away. (I hope none of them thinks of me as the stalker I had to run from).
Looking good when you run into an ex - pure pleasure!
Yoda Indeed, he knew the basic functions but when it came actually performing an act that was satisfactory for BOTH of us, he was clueless. Sad isn't it???
That story just made me feel so happy...
What a great story...
And cute pic....
He is SOOOO you're type too. With that cute baby face. Of course you're the one that got away, don't be ridiculous daaaaaarling. Your super duper, I've been telling ya that for 6 years!!
Yoda and Jali: YES! I felt so rewarded to know that "I" yes MOI am the one that was another man's regret...Then I started feeling sad for him. Imean in 15 years he hadn't meet ANYONE that matched me???
Dirty: OF Course he is my "type" Blond hair, blue eyes...baby face inocence...Looks are so deceiving...MEwwwHHAAAAA LOL ;o)
Pendullum: Thanks! Thanks for stopping by! WHOOO HOOO!
Super--How awesome it is to have been able to see him again! And what a sweet thing for him to say. You know he's really thinking about you after seeing you now. ;)
This is very interesting site... »
Enjoyed a lot! » » »
Post a Comment