BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Cranium Crunch....

After yesterday, expressing to y'all about the "breakup" I feel like the birds are singing and the sun is shining on my side of the street, even the pink on my blog is a brighter color. I want to thank each and everyone of you for your kind works and your kick in MY BIG butt! ("Calcutta USA we do not have a problem, REPEAT Problem neutralized!!!" Some one please tell me IAI has put her hellicopter away??? PHEW that was close!!)

I have devised a set of dating criteria for all who want to go out with me (it is a work in progress)...Please feel free to add to or offer your input on my list. If you want to set me up on dates...I am all for it, as long as they are, well..."worthy"! Keep in mind all applicants will now be subject to IAI background investigation. JUST KIDDING!!! well maybe. LOL ;o)

1. He has to have a good sence of humor. Must like to laugh and make me laugh.
2. Want to be a "partner" in a relationship.
3. Be able to respect my desire to maintain my individuality. If I want to hang w/ the girls or at home. Vice Versa, if he wants to hang w/ the boys and fish/hunt and scratch his balls...go for it!
4. Have a career or be employeed. Self employed, blue collar, white collar..I don't care as long as it's something he enjoyes.
5. Self Confident. Someone who can trust and be TRUSTWORTHY. Not arrogant. Fine line I realize.
6.MUST BE SINGLE. I know this sounds a bit like an oximornon (sorry Jali repetitive)
BUT seriously, be AVAILABLE is a very important quality! LOL ;o) OH, If he has been divorced, then I require that he has had a finalized decree for at least one year. I have no intention of being the "rebound" girl.
7. He has to want to have a family. I really want to have a child of my own. I don't mind if He has kids. I am a sensable woman and can handle step children. (I don't want 16 or anything crazy 2 would be nice.)
8.Educated. I can not stand "carring" a conversation. I need interaction and someone who can explain to me the "joys of fishing" (not that I will retain all the info, but I do enjoy seeing the guy expressing himself about something other than sex, food and sleep.) I need a guy that knows current events and can debate why the military is in Iraq, or the changes in semi-auto weapons...you know stuff like that.

Well, That is it so far...I am open to suggestions and additions...


This is my best friend April from 3rd grade. She is the one who got married. ;o) I promised pics of the party and the wedding dress OF COURSE!!! Don't you just lve the "drunken self photos??!?!?


Here I am 5'10 and I swear I don't know why I look like Jay Leno in my face on this shot!!! As you can see we pulled off the "look" of the day beautifully! ;o) ~Discards dress in the goodwill pile~

JON BENET RAMSEY....Can I just that I am so very sorry to her Mother Patricia, who proclaimed she was innocent until her very last breath. I guess we have to beleive you now from your grave. I firmly beleive this is why we should not put our kids in beauty pagents.....Karma....

9 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

I hate when I have to ground the 'copter.
But I'm glad you've seen the light.
And oh yeah, make sure he knows what he's doing around the old hoo-ha, Right, Dirty Birdie? ;-)

Mama en Fuego said...

LOL IAI that's for DAMN sure! He's GOT to know how to operate the machinery

Superstar said...

2 Cents: Thanks for stopping by. Thanks for the wise words.

IAI: I know, but I would rather save your chopper for a REAL emergency...JT isn't it.

Dirty: He must have skills in the bedroom...LOL ;o) Yes, I am requiring previous experience in that area...LOL ;o)

Yoda said...

Calcutta, USA ... LOL!! Did you know that there's a place called Lebanon in Ohio? or that there's a place called "Random Lake" in Wisconsin?

Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

Thank God, you left a message in my blog. I was freaking looking for your blog address cos i wanted to add you in!

Anyway, will update this weekend cos the boss is not in! YAHOO!!!!

Just telling it like it is said...

30's i am so greatful that you see things right now before you get all caught up on emotion were you thinkd mostly from your heart and not your brain..
you list is very valid...I do have to say so myself...I too have these same requirements...like not being married and such...believe it or not men still date women when they are infact married...happend to me and it certainly can happen to anyone...way to handle it

Los said...

Superstar - I have this feeling that this whole Ramsey murder issue is far from over.

And just to add my two cents, I think both the Ramsey parents are jerks for mentally abusing their child by forcing her to be in these pageants, AND treating her like utter crap when she didn't win.

Anyway, onto other things - I like the boyfriend list you are putting together. I'll try to come up with more. Do you require him to hold your hair out of your face when you puke?

Superstar said...

Sexy pappa: There will be no freaking out! LOL ;o) Love your pics. They are so...YUMMIE!

Just: Thanks Babe...You suggested I applied...Great team work??

Yoda: I can see the headline now..One person found a Random lake...sounds like something in a Stephen King novel.

Los: I rarely puke. when I have I have ALWAYS made it to a garbage can or a toilet. ;o) LOL ;o)Rare quality I know. I once puked in a garbage can popped a breath mint and started all over! LOL ;o) Those were the days of my 20's...I can't do that kind of partin' anymore!

I do want a guy to make the first move, hold my hand, and hold me close. Dance floor, hand in the small of my back, my face on his chest, slow dance sweet. I would like the guy to be willing to laugh at himself...I do..rare quality in men.
*sigh*

snowelf said...

Excellent list, Super. I agree with all of these things--AND the add-ons. :) I think you really deserve a guy with some real emotional intellegence. :)

(And you are going to kill me, but I really kinda like that dress... but I am willing to hate it in your honor.)

*ducks and runs

I am anti-beauty pagents too. I know that a lot of people are fine with them and don't take them too seriously, but so many people are sending such awful messages to our sweet little girls that I just don't think they are worth it.