BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 10, 2006

You are all grounded!!!

OK You are all grounded! I get a call on the air phone about the house being on fire...Here is the photo I got from the fire department....


Nikki??? Christina is that you?!?!?!?!? Which one of you is this???? I am so not kissing this frog! Dakota? Dirty Birdie Where is my Princess D???? ~crying uncontrolably about dog~ Turning her purple and dreds would have been so much better...I think...*deep sigh* HOLY SH*T Where is sparky??? My fish??? Anyone??? I am offering a reward!!!!

Yoda, About the "hang time" for the perfect 10 dive into the pool...Thank God the fire distroyed any evidence of the motorbike!!! YIKES! Kevin, I thought I told you NO MOTOR VEHICLES IN THE POOL!!!!
JIM MCKEE!!! I would so use your middle name if I knew it right now! I honestly expected SO much more...Serving booze to these animals!!! Shots too!!!! Snowelf??? I am shocked that you would deliver these on a SILVER platter?!?!?!? *GASPPING*
Rev Smokin Steve...I see you running the sound system in the corner and please, can we change the song??? I am telling you I can only handle the song, "Who let the dogs out" so many times. It is stuck on that song and won't stop playing that damn song....AAAAHHHHHHHHHH make it stop!!!! I give up. I let them out!!!!
~Ahem~ If you are going to invite OTHER superstars to my "A" List house...it is customary to do so WHILE I AM THERE!!!! LOS!!!! You are in big trouble. I so would LOVE a private concert! Maybe we can do a duet! I just KNOW that this was your doing. Wait...I digress, you are still in big trouble mister!
Kevin, You didn't even bother keeping it clean??? I mean really. I was so depending on you. See if you were not so busy showing of your 9 inches....and kept it in your pants....my house would not look like this.....I mean Carls Jr??? Please. ~runs to table~ WHO WASTED the Vodka??? I want them arrested. There is a crime here somewhere!!! *whoop* *whoop*
Nikki and Christina....The firemen want you to learn your lesson...Tide is to be used for LAUNDRY not for playing in the pool. NICE!!!! Rainman...Cant you keep these two under raps for even one party???? ~runs off to see if said fire man is single~ YOOOO HOOOOO!!!!
I am so glad that you all had fun in my pad while I was off in Washington and Oregon surviving family.

I am SOOOOOOO glad to be home...Great, I can't WAIT to find out HOW MUCH the water damage going to be??? ~runs off to find xanex and tums~

I will be billing each of you for the party...*Grumbles about water damage*

15 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Christina_the_wench said...

Ummmm, ummmmm....

"IT WAS ALL THEIR FAULT! I WAS STUCK IN THE POOL WITH BUBBLES AND, AND ..."

(whispers...if you're first to throw blame you're innocent right? Right?! Let's go with that.)

Nikki said...

That wasn't me, it was the other Nikki.

She's bad. Psycho even.

She did it, it was her...AND CHRSTINA! THEY DID IT! IT WASN'T ME. I'm totally innocent of any and all wrong doing....

What? These Excedrine for migrane pills do NOT increminate me in any way...just so you know.

Jim McKee said...

I'll help you clean up, hon. Where's that flame-thrower?

Anonymous said...

I take umbrage with that statement.

I would never play "Who Let The Dogs Out" at a party. I have too many more cooler songs than that.

Superstar said...

Smokin: UMBRAGE??? LOL ;o) Who did you let operate the DJ equipment while you went to the mens room??? I knew you weren't like that... but it just wasn't obvious to me WHO else could be operating the DJ equipment?!?!?!?

Los said...

A duet? I'm guessing Love Shack by the B-52's is out - not one of your favorites. We could do Dancin' in the Street by Mick and Bowie ... but which is the female part (I know, either, or).

Welcome back - we missed you! Sorry about the house, but we did get some great video!

jali said...

(giggling)
(singsong)Hah-hah christina and nikki got busted.

(Big grin) I told them not to feed the gremlins after midnight.

Mama en Fuego said...

Here, let me show you the slot you can stick that party bill in....

Yoda said...

Bah, perfect dive ... someone peed in the water

:-p

snowelf said...

But...but...look how nicely I polished the silver. Ooo....shiny...

*Offers Super a chocolate covered xanax. Nods to Jim in the direction of the flame thrower.*

See...isn't that better?

Christina_the_wench said...

*pouts in the corner and plans nikki and jali's demise*

jali said...

christina,
Sometimes you can really be a wench!

Nikki said...

*sticks tongue out and pulls Jali's hair*

Christina, don't look at me all shifty eyed like that.

Kevin Charnas said...

Okay, I tried to leave a comment here the other day, but blogger cock-blocked me with some maintenance bullshit.

So, anyway, Christina and Nikki are LIAR MOUTHS!!! LIAR MOUTHS!
Nikki started the fire when she threw her cig in the pool after I accidentally landed in it with the motorcycle and the fuel spilled out all over the damn place.
So, it's allll Nikki's fault for setting the place a blaze.

And umm...the mess was all Christina's fault.

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. sport medicina electric wheelchairs Automobile leather seats covers http://www.defenseattorney3.info Dedicated servers unlimited bandwidth http://www.buspar-6.info