BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Observations....

I am in one of those moods today. I don't really HATE anything or anyone, I think I am annoyed. I have made some observations and I am wondering if others have too.

1. When I lose weight, my underware falls down, bunches up in all the wrong places and are uncomfortable to wear. The same thing when I gain weight. So, if I were to judge by only my underware I am always gaining and loosing weight???

2. When I see an ant or a bug crawling, I suddenly itch?

3. Why do people always ask if an item is free? "What are you going to give me for free?" ~Um how about I give you this nice chocolate! ;o)~

4. Why is the federal budget only important to us Americans durring a debate for the presidency? Why is that the only time we hear how CONGRESS will be held accountable to "balancing the budget?"

5. When did furniture commercials and car commercials switch to the same "yelling at you to hurry up and buy" attitude? I hate these commercials. STOP yelling at me. Now I don't care if I have to sit on the floor. I don't want that new couch and matching loveseat! GRRRRRR

6. Why when you buy a new car do we all seem to be on vacation in Mexico? Why should I have to barter and act like I am going to walk out if I don't get the lowest deal? Not to mention I have to spend at least 8-10 hours at the dealership? Why does the car sales man have to go to his boss and act as though this is "the most work ever" to get me the best deal? This is why I refuse to go to a sales person. I go directly to a finance department and "get 'er done". No F**king around w/ Mr. Smooth. Yuck!

7. Reading the directions (In English) on something and still not getting HOW the contraption works or is put together.

8. What is the point to having 300 channels and still having nothing "good to watch on TV"??

9. When you loose weight and people see you everyday but suddenly see you today and say, "OMG you have lost so much weight?!?!?!?" When they just saw you yesterday. *Um did I lose it overnight??? Or do you REALLY want something???* LOL ;o)

10. When people ask me where my "blinking" and glow products are. "Hey you are not blinking or glowing? Where is all your cool stuff? So as if it should be normal to ask , "Bob, hey man where is your computer, what you are not programming tonight?" or "Hey Lou where is your plunger?? There is a toilet that could use you right now in the ladies room!!!!" What ever happened to "Hey nice to see you?" Or a simple "Hello"? LOL ;o)

My award for Jackazz of the week: Goes to a GlowPower work experience. A Lady and her husband reveiwed all my inventory asking for prices on my bllinking and glow products and then started shaking their heads telling me that I should get these things for 1/2 the price at another shop! I replied, "Oh thank you for telling me! I appreciate your information. See you later". ( I don't dilly dally. They are not going to make me any money so I am off to the next person) They wouldn't let it stop there...The wife kept coming up to me and ranting and raving about how my prices where so high and she could get them at ______ shop so much cheaper. As nicely as I could with a stern voice I said, "Again, thank you for sharing. Like I told your husband, I appreciate the information and I don't blame you for going after the best deal. This is how I make my living. Go get your deal at the store you are talking about. That is great. I would do the same thing." I turned and walked away. Um Hello??? This is my business and I appreciate you "sharing" where to get it 1/2 off, and I am working!!! She and her husband single handely caused me to loose over $30 in sales by her opening her yap. So, miss "I got a BETTER deal and had to spread it" you are the one that I hope Karma finds this week. My job is to bring the store to my customers. I provide a service. They don't have to think about "novelty" items BEFORE they go out and party. I bring the fun to them. To these people I say you are a JACKAZZZZZZZ!!!!

7 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Los said...

And why are they called Freeways, when you have to pay to get on them?

Why don't they call Driveways Parkways, and Parkways Driveways?

(Please read this in your best Jerry Seinfeld voice).

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

If that's you "annoyed," I'd love to see you pissed.
By the way, I am SO NOT asking you out on a date. Just sayin' ...

Jim McKee said...

Don't hold back, hon; tell us how you REALLY feel!

;-]

Mama en Fuego said...

People say stupid things because they have their heads stuck in the asses. Things like "Oh, are you pregnant?" No lady, I swallowed a basketball, a really big one.

That chick probably hangs out at the swapmeet a few miles from my house where on Saturday morning you can get buscuits and gravy for $1.50 and then sing karaokee while people shop for velvet Elvis paintings and "oriental" rugs.

jali said...

I enjoyed your observations. Maybe a weekly thing would be good!

Flash said...

Love the Jackazz of the Week story. Doing Videography, I come across these people so many times. "Well, so and so can do my wedding for $1200." I want to punch them. Once is enough, but to follow you around was assinine.

And I get like that probably once a week, where I'm annoyed with everything. I feel your pains.

Superstar said...

Jali & Flash: I think I am going to start including a jackazz award of the week.
Los: We pay for our "freeways" in out taxes and license for the cars. So while they seem free...they arn't!
IAI: I don't get REALLY Pissed very often, but when I do...LOOK OUT! ;o) That will be a shot heard AROUND the universe! LOl ;O)

Rev Smokin: Yes she should!!! LOL ;o) I think they got lost OTW to the swap meet!

Dirty: Biscuts and gravey $1.50??? Im in! I will have to spend $5 in gas getting there...Oh DUH!!!

Jim: Too honest... that is my gift.

2 Cents: Thanks! I am glad I am not the only one! ;o)