BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

MEME challenge

1. My favotie holiday: Christmas, has no one seen my avatar?

2. My least favorite thing to do: Clean house...I refer to it as the "white Tornado"


3. My First Child hood Memory: When I tied my own shoes while sitting on our kitchen counter.


4. My most memrable moment at a wedding: MY sister's future (current) sister-in-law ripping the photographer a new A-hole!!! Does the beer drinking bride scream Red-Neck wedding? *giggles* JK!!! That is how we all deal...Martini's and beer!! Drink up!



5. Most dangerous stunt: Skydiving. I used to proclaim, prior to doing it, "Why would I want to jump out of a "perfectly" good aircraft?" After going, the aircraft wasn't THAT good. Glad I had the pack!!




6. Most spontanious moment: Bungee jumping. I mean unless you think that "scoring" @ 30K feet in the mile high club is more spontanious...*sigh* well then the latter! *giggles*






7. Most frightening event: I sleep with a night light. I am not so scared of the "dark" as I am what I CANT see in the dark. There was this one time, I had a waking vision, then saw the even happen on live TV...*do do do dooooo*





8. Something you know how to do, that most people would NEVER guess about you: I can tap dance. Took a college class, turns out that it's a great aerobic work out AND I am good at it!!





So dear bloggers, I challenge the following to do this MEMEME on their site:
1. Jim McKee
2. Red Hot Sexy Papa
3. Snowelf
4.Los (I figured since it was a picture one you would play)
5. Effortlessly Average
Enjoy all!


11 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Effortlessly Average said...

Oh no. Do I have to include pictures? and if so, do they have to be related to the answers I give?

heh

Superstar said...

EA: The pictures help us...you know...slower people. But it's your MEME!!! LOL ;o) The statments stay the sme...but should be...expressive of the thought???

Los said...

Since ya called me out on it, Superstar, I will oblige. I probably won't add pictures, though.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for NOT tagging me - I hate extra responsibility!
Have a good weekend.

Sven said...

Hey! Check this out.

Sven said...

Uhhmmm...I'm not sure what to say...it works for me.

You could always try this.

Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

I don't do Meme on my blog... anyway, i shall do it here :)

My favourite holiday :New Year! New life! New sh&t to encounter!

My least fav thing to do :Ironing. Hate it. Hate the inventor. Hate the people who start this revolution.

My First Childhood Memory :Sitting on the steps with the water coming up (major flood) and there was a big frog at my side. Was not afraid. I shooed it to jump into the water.

My Most Memorable Moment at the wedding : "When's your turn?" Questions. So memorable that I remembered it ALWAYS.

Most Dangerous Stunt :To open a shaken bottle of Coke on my face! You could say I was HIGH on coke.

Most Spontaneous Moment :Buying an MD walkman (the in thing in early 2000s) in less than a minute.Point and Purchase. Woah there went my 600. I believe the term was IMPULSIVE BUYING. I like that word.

Most Frightening Event :When my fav Uncle passed away at the age of 34, my houselights kept flickering that night. Other apts were ok. Scared the S of me.

Something you know how to do that most people would never guess abt you :I can wiggle my ears according to the music. I can move my chest muscles too. Want to see? LOL.

minijonb said...

a white tornado, eh? it's more like a put-my-feet-up and think about it a little while longer before i eventually do a half-assed job.

Superstar said...

EA: OF COURSE I have a little capatin in me...LOL

MiniJonB: Oh yeah, cleaning day sucks at my house!
I get all crankita and stomp around...Like I am the only one making the mess, so I guess, I am mad at myself!!!

LLos: I am so proud of you!!!

Sven: The 2nd link worked!! Thank you!

Jali: I thought after all that homework, to become a citizen, I would let you rest!! HEHEHEHEH!

snowelf said...

Sweet!! Thanks for the tag! I'm on it...eventually. ;)

I really had NO idea you could tap dance. Bambi, you just get more awesome all the time!!

:)

--snow

Mama en Fuego said...

BTW - I still LOVE that picture of Thunder C*nt telling off the photographer.

Classy yo!