BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Questions people!!


What a week. I started teaching both subjects as of Monday AND we combined the 7th and 8th graders. To add insult to injury, my boss handed me a check and a handout and TOLD me that I will be attending a workshop on Saturday. Make no never mind that I work on Friday night until 2 am and the workshop starts at 830am...NO I don't need sleep or anything. ~shakes head~
After the workshop I was so excited, I really couldn't be THAT mad. Seriously, do you think a couple of days notice would be too much? I mean really. How rude! Bottom line, it wasn't a complete waste of time, nor did I want to get my money back by the end of the day. Brand new day tomorrow, so we shall see!!!!
Anyway, I am hoping you all didn't forget that I need your questions. It's open questions for Bambi...*sigh*
Yes you can ask anything...I may not respond if it's....~waves hand~ Hell, bring it on! I will tell you JUST about anything...IF I CAN!!! *giggles*

9 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Anonymous said...

If you had to choose today, would you choose to teach?

Flash said...

I get those sometimes. "Flash, you got 2 shoots in Chicago, oh, and you have a mandatory meeting on copyright Protection tomorrow at 7 am."

Copyright protection? how hard is it to take someone else's photo and try to pass it off as a shoot I had to do.

dumb asses.

Effortlessly Average said...

What's something you might do differently if you could "go back" but know what you know today?

minijonb said...

i hate it when bosses pull that kind of crap!

and that photo! haHA!!! i love it.

Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

Answer this;

Reason vs Excuse?
Concern vs Busybody?

Yellow is actually pink colour in disguise. Agree?

Hmmmmm

Jahooni said...

Okay I am knew here, so I don't have a question just yet. Let me read past posts. Will be back!

Los said...

I want to take Jali's question a step further. If you had it to do all over again, what would you try to do (work-wise, or life-wise)?

Christina said...

If you could leave right now on a 10 day vacation, where would you go and what would you do?

Anonymous said...

You're soliciting questions? Excellent!

Here's my question: what is your most and your least favorite thing about teaching? Why?