BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Interview?





All of your questions seem to involve teaching. SOOOOO without further ado, I give you our interview ALA~ Barbara Walters style~

Jali: "If I had to choose TODAY would you still choose to teach?"

Bambi: YES! I choose everyday (while some days are harder and more frustrating) when the alarm goes off, that I am going to teach the little sh*ts something, even if I have to BEAT them with a wet noodle all day!!!! hehehehe, just kidding. I love the light that goes on in their eyes when they get "IT"!!!

Effortlessley Average: "What's something you might do differently if you could "go back" but know what you know today?"

Bambi: I would not charge so much on my credit cards in college, nor would I spend money on things/possestions and ruin my credit. You know, things like my own engagement ring with my EX-finance. ~shrugs~ In fact I might actually change my major and be A-OK with it!

RedHOT sexy Papa: Reason vs Excuse? Concern vs Busybody? Yellow is actually pink colour in disguise. Agree?

Bambi: HA! NO EXCUSES!!! My class motto is "Bring me solutions not problems" or "BE the solution not the problem". Concern becomes a "busybody" when we don't agree with their opinion. I mean, ~shakes head~ "what do you mean I am FAT and not fluffy????" HA!!! YELLOW vs. PINK: I actually like Yellow and pink equally, but I have to FAVOR pink as I dis'ed it for so long!

LOS: If you had it to do all over again, what would you try to do (work-wise, or life-wise)?

Bambi: No way! I have LOVED all the job/career choices I have made. (Could have shot and killed some of the A-holes I worked FOR, but that is a whole different story!) In fact I almost feel like that TV show called "the Pretender". The show was based on a think tank lab rat human that was able to become any profession he wanted, while righting the unjustices of the world. HMMM not that I think working for an airline can do all that, but, I would not be the teacher I am today if I hadn't tried all those other "jobs" first!

LBB: What is your most and your least favorite thing about teaching? Why?

Bambi: My favorite thing about teaching is all the vacation time. WHY? I used to hate negotiating the whole Christmas timeoff issues. I have lots of things to do and I need a paycheck!!!! My least favorite thing about teaching is that I can't BEAT the kids! SERIOUSLY, I hate that I am the psydo parent, attempting to teach kids things like, how to put a napkin in the lap BEFORE they chow down food. Then again, I love the challenge that I get to F**K with their minds and they don't even know it. Teaching is still hans down, so much better than a M-F 9-5 corporate American Lab rat job! I don't know that I could EVER go back to that...CUBICLE *shitters* EWWWWW. This is an enviornment that is the closest to being your own boss that I have ever had!!!

OK I will take any other questions that you all might have. I honestly am open....


11 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Dallas DYSfunction said...

Did you ever get rid of that syphillis?

Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

i am happy with the response. happy thoughts!

Flash said...

Worst Sexual Encounter?

Superstar said...

Dallas: **GASPS*** WHAT????

~looks around~

NO ONE WAS EVER, EVER, EVER supposed to KNOW!!!!!

*GASPS*

RHSP: LOL I love yellow...sunshine...makes me happy...

FLASH: There is such a thing???

minijonb said...

thanks, as i read that here in my cubicle... it makes me wanna scream! ...or better yet, i'll just become a student again!!!

Anonymous said...

Do you have a big booty? And if you do is it hard to do it doggy style? LOL
You said to ask anything! Just wondered if I was the only one with that prob!

Los said...

Hey, that was fun, and informative!

If you could be a character on any tv show, who would you be and why?

Anonymous said...

Built-in time off. Nice!

Here's hoping you'll get to beat them one day.

snowelf said...

Oh--how about this: Favorite gift (any occasion) you ever received, or something you own that is incredibly sentimental to you?

Happy Weekend!!
--snow

Janet said...

I love your philosophy on teaching. I also wake up everyday, not regretting my decision. But I'm not gonna lie. Some days, more than others working at Target looks more and more promising.

Just telling it like it is said...

Hey suga, No fear...No regrets!!!xxoxoxo