BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Interview Par Duex

Dallas: Did you ever get rid of that syphillis?

Bambi: Yeah, the antibiotics keep me from loosing my mind! ~slaps arm~ Right, like I would EVER sleep w/ some tramp BEFORE the 150 pt Dr check out at the clinic! HA!!! ~rolls eyes~ PAAAALLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!!!

Flash: Worst Sexual Encounter?

Bambi: *cough* ~ clears throat~ OH! At first I couldn't help but thinking, *gasps* How could there be such a thing????...then I remembered..~cue dramatical music~
It would have to be my first EVER encounter. I was in college, naive and totaly inequiped to deal with the intamcy of a physical encounter. I was drunk at a Fraternatiy party and while I said NO, he proceeded to take what wasn't his.
*sigh*
~wipes tears~
*sniff*
Bastard took what wasn't his. I have accepted it, but I don't forgive him.

JustJenn: Do you have a big booty? And if you do is it hard to do it doggy style? LOL

Bambi: Well, I guess~dramatic pause~ yes, I have a big butt. ~cues sir Mix-a-lot big butts song~ It doesn't knock lamps off tables nor am I a pear shaped figure. So, *giggles* Doggy style? I LOVE that position and find it really qute a turn on to hear that slapping of skin on skin. ~sips coffee and raises eyebrows~ I didn't always feel that way! It wasn't until I became more accepting of my own body, did I start to enjoy that w/ a partner.
~clears throat~
Well, that was super personal!
*giggles*
~gets another drink of coffee~

LOS: If you could be a character on any tv show, who would you be and why?

Bambi: LOL Sugar, I am already my own Character! OK, say, I had star envy.....HMMMMM This question is harder than it looked at first. I have always been drawn to strong, independant, fun, fearless, type female roles. So, I will come back to this...

Snowelf: Favorite gift (any occasion) you ever received, or something you own that is incredibly sentimental to you?

Bambi: EWWWWW good question! I have 2 that come to mind. One is all the pictures I have and a book that my grandfather wrote in. The book was a gift when I graduated from College, he wrote in it a message. Priceless. When he passed away a couple of years later, I found so much comfort in that message, and still draw strength from the simple little message. The book is titled " Gods gifts to a graduate". It has phrases and bible passages that relate to many areas of life. You know, hope, fear, death...

Los: Are you going to get back to me??? ~arms folded and foot tapping~

Bambi: Los, I am having the hardest time...OK I am going to say, Racheal, on friends. Her character was tall, full of life, crazy, and she was like a cat that landed on her feet. PLUS she is SO thin. I would LOVE to know, even if it was just one day what it's like to feel a size two pants AND look nice!!! I have always been blessed with large bones.

Well all, I am sure~CLEARS THROAT~ That was fun! I am hoping that clears up some LOOMING questions y'all have all had about Bamibi???

Next week...my take on the political issues and candidates at hand...Have a great weekend all!

6 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Los said...

I am much the wiser now, thanks Superstar!

This was fun - you should do this on a semi-consistent basis.

Maybe you can do a twist, and ask individual questions about specific bloggers ... or maybe "interview" one blogger a week (or month).

snowelf said...

That book sounds awesome!! What a wonderful gift!!

And I know you've grown past it, but I'm already in an ass kicking mood this weekend, so now I want to hunt down that mofo that took what wasn't his...
Jerk!!

(((hugs)))
--snow

Superstar said...

Los: OK so would you like to be my guine pig?!??! I could send you 10 questions 5-10 ~waves hand~???

Snowelf: Thank you. I have moved past it. I also got help to deal with it. I hope others who have had similar experiences, know that food will not cure the pain. ONLY confronting and dealing with those emotions can...with professional help.

~shakes head~

OK well, I think I will give Los'e idea a go...if he's willing?!?!?

Effortlessly Average said...

Ok, I have another question:

Could you ever date a guy whose nickname is "dirty" if his last name was Sanchez?

Effortlessly Average said...

Oh c'mon, you don't know what a dirty sanchez is? Well I don't blame you; I didn't know myself for a long while. heh. Go to the urban dictionary. It's kinda gross. OK, it's really gross. Then tell me, could you date a guy nicknamed Dirty if his surname is Sanchez?

Superstar said...

NO
Not because his last name was Sanchez...but I am a germ a phobe...I can't date a guy named "dirty" anything!!!!