Well bloggers, It is official. I am head over heals!
Of the 3 dates I was supposed to have, over coffee I had ZERO. OK so the pilot guy and I never really established coffee. So, technically I was stood up for two coffee's. Just so you know that totally explains my caffine withdrawl headache!!!
Pilot guy is on another "trip" as we call it in the airline world. He is based in WA DC. HMMM I have never been, so I can't wait! Mean while, (yes Los he has his own single prop airplane) he has a home here in Scottsdale. I am a bit stunded at how easy going and laid back he is. Most pilots, like Doctors, suffer from a kind of "cocky" arrogance that makes them VERY unattractive. (I don't care how much like my Vin they look, arrogance is a TURN OFF for me!!!)
So I am down to Pilot guy. He texts me in the morning and we send e-mails for our more talkitive communications. We have actually exchanged pics via our phone camera's....Anyone have any tips on taking your own pic??? I was a blithering idiot trying!! LOL ;o) Oh well...he thinks I am a cutie and HOT!! *sigh* ~blushes~ Who doesn't like to hear that a million times a day?!?!?!
In other news I almost quit my teaching post on Friday. I am glad that I sat down and really thought about it. I only have 12 weeks of actual class time left, so, I can do my "stint" in this place for 12 more weeks! I mean, I will just look at it like a challenge a got through and learned from. I will say this to all who are teachers or doing student teaching...The administrator is the most important piece to the puzzle of teaching. If he/she doesn't want to be "bothered" with discipline, if he/she promises you the world, then re-negotiates, RUN! They are asking you to work HARDER not smarter. Beware of administrators that were brought "out" of retirement.
So what's new in your worlds? I had best run and read up!!!


6 Left me pearls of wisdom:
"Well bloggers, It is official. I am head over heals!"
It's been my experience that if you pump a few drinks into them, most women are capable of this. But be sure to stretch first or you could pull a hammy!
heh
I know what it is like to have to stop yourself from screamking take this job and shove it up your cold dark and lonely ass...or maybe that was just me.
Anyway, I am glad that you took the time to think about it. You do make a difference in many kid's lives
So does this mean you get fly for free now or what??? Gotta be some serious perks to doing/dating a pilot right?
:)
That sucks that you were stood up twice! Is there a way you can provide feedback to E-harmony (like with Ebay), so they get bad reviews?
I want to hear about the heels over the head!
I'm glad you like pilot guy and that he's "down to earth". (yuk-yuk)
We can take some pics on Saturday...dress accordingly.
Post a Comment