Is it real or just another Dog trying to drive a car???
Just when I was starting to lose hope...That E=harmony was a COMPLETE waste of time and my hard earned money.
I think I have met someone that I could really get to know and LIKE!!! In factI have 3...here are our cast *clears throat* I mean victims!!
1. Pilot: we have immediately clicked, we have talked on the phone and WHOOO HOOO!
2. World traveler: I think the guy is a trust fund baby, but, who really knows. He asked me out for coffee. Good 1st date.
3. School Teacher. We met and I am not all that interested in him. He is looking for a casual relationship. He wants to openly play the field. I want a person that is less...brash about it. PLUS, I have enough boot-ah calls. I want a real relationship.
So, that leaves us to Pilot guy and world Travler dude. Both are around my age. GOOD. Both seem to have an income that equals my own if not MORE! So....
I guess I have to stop biatching about my e-harmony.
Did I mention that I favor the pilot?? He looks like Vin Diesel!!!!


7 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Bambi, that is "super" news!!! I hope it all works out for you.
I may have met someone too... we've been chatting online & emailing for 2 weeks... supposed to have a trans-Atlantic phone call Saturday, so we shall see.
;-]
I am so happy for you. Keep us posted, we are waiting....
Hmm... based on the picture you have of him there, he looks kinda hairy to me. And by "pilot" did you mean "of a minivan?" Somehow I'm not sure how it would work with him, but maybe I'm just barking up the wrong tree.
heh
hmm i think you have just made your choice.
I say wait until you meet both in person. If all else fails, have them wrestle for your honor. It will give you a lot of, erm, insight into certain skills before you take any kind of plunge.
If the pilot guy owns his own plane, he's got a ton of cash ... and you could go to just about any vacation destination, right?
Lucky Bastards!!!
I hope you get at least 1 (if not 3) great guys!
And I had friends do eHarmony. they all said it suked.
Post a Comment