BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Snowelf's mememememememe!

Here is my MEME from Ms Snowelf. I am using pictures for my "challenged" readers. HEHEHEHEHE JUST kiddin'. It's been a rough couple of days w/ this teaching nonstop and being sickey-bo-bo....so here we go!





1. Favorite food: Sushi



2. Age next b-day: I think this is supposed to say 27???? Must be a mistake!



3. Place I'd like to travel: Austraila and Africa are in a tie right now.



4. Favorite object: I am SINGLE in my 30's...SERIOUSLY!!!! i need a 18 year old stat!




5. Favorite animal: Sparky is my favorite, but don't tell Dakota! She is a jealous type dog!



5. Favorite color: Pink! DUH!!!




6. First Job: Meat packing plant. I had the fastest time/tray wrapper in the west!




7. College major: Sociology and Criminal Justice it was a 2 for one special! GO COUGARS!!!




8. Bad habit: The $1 menu is NOT my friend.




9. My First Name: Can I get the new HD version please?



Anyone who wants to do this...HAVE at it. So did any one learn anything about me that is NEW? I open my comments to questions that you all have wanted to EVER ask me, but might have been afraid to ask??? SO bloggers. It's OPEN MIC MEMEMEMEME question time. Who wants to go first?

11 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Jim McKee said...

No questions, but dem's purty pitchers, hon!

Anonymous said...

You and I share a vice: the $1 menu.

Anonymous said...

I majored in Psychology & Sociology. I wanted to be a forensic psychologist. I learned that the system is fucked up so I decided to do what I do instead..I/O Psychology.

Purdy pics.

k.thedoula said...

If you could change one thing about the education system in the US (or just in your corner of the counry)... what would it be?
ohhh wait.
We aren't really supposed to ask hard questions are we Miss Bambi...
Okay.
Share your favourite drink recipe!
please?
=)

Superstar said...

MM: I would change the "no child left behind act". Perhaps we can create a piece of law/legislation that ACTUALLY has a chance of DOING something???? *giggles*

Fav Drink recepe: Vodka, Club soda w/ a twist of lime! hehehehehe....

Who's the boss: You you get paid to F**K w/ peoples minds??? *giggles*

*snort*

Damn it! You made me snort!
LOL ;o)

LBB: IT just EVIL that dang $1 menu!!!

Jim: NO questions??? Man...y'all are being way too nice!!!

Los said...

Great idea with the pics! I think you might have something there with meme pics!

I love the McDonalds and Wendy's $1 menu .... it attracts me like a magnet ... sadly.

david mcmahon said...

Great news (yr comment on my blog) that you want to write a novel. Grab a pen and write down a couple of plot ideas. You'll soon find that more ideas will filter through.

Write a short synopsis. My synopsis for my first novel was three sentences!

But if you believe in the plot and the characters, then start writing. You might get some interesting ideas from the series of `Telling Write From Wrong' posts on my blog.

Good luck and I'm only a comment away if you need help.

Just telling it like it is said...

Sweet I like the vibrator I had no idea they came in pink!! Don't work to hard love!!! thinking of you...but not in that pink vibrator way!!!

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

You already have a lovely pink toy so why would you need an 18 year old who will only eat all your food, mess up the pillows on your couch and ask you to buy beer? Stick with Pinkie and keep looking for a real man!

snowelf said...

I won't tell Dakota. :)

If they put sushi on the dollar menu, THEN you'd be in serious trouble!!
Gawd, can you imagine McSushi?! lololol!

So hey, and 18 year old or 18 inches?? ;)

have a great weekend Bambi!!

--snow

Superstar said...

David: thank you! I will get to work straight away

Just: Sugar!!! Where have you been?!?!?!?!?

Lady: OMG You are right! I will have to re think the 18 year old!!! *giggles* I was thinking I would kick him to the curb when I was done w/ him...*giggles* JK

Snow: OMG you KNOW that will happen in Japan soon. McSushi!!! LOL ;o)